• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Frozen!!!

I take it you've never read or seen any of the books or films? But as always nice of you to judge something you've never seen.

:thumbsup2

It was ok. Sorry but the music stunk. It maybe that movies like lion king and Beauty and the Beast have really set the bar high but this movie didn't have one song that I can see anyone humming. LOL

I loved the drawing though. animation is spectacular.

All and all it was just ok.

This one is at the bottom for me.
Tangled
Brave
Frozen

We saw the movie last Friday and loved it. As for having songs that are singable/hummable ...
http://youtu.be/zSzbIw7YseI

I liked it. I must be alone, but I can not stand the current style of animation. I haven't really cared for most of the modern Disney movies as a result- Tangled, Brave. All the characters look hideous! I did like Wreck-it-Ralph despite the animation, and I liked Frozen even more. The music was great. I've had "In Summer" in my head all night.

I caught that too. Hillarious! They can distance themselves...but the truths the truth. I was the only one left in the theater at that point.

I asked my wife if she saw the disclaimer and it had totally gone by her.

I love the music, but my grandkids hated it because there are singing again?

I'm sorry to hear that your grandkids hated that there was music in the movie. I was so excited that there was songs because it is like the old Disney classics where there were a lot of songs to sing along to. The music and some of the "one liners" are what makes a movie (not just Disney) so memorable IMHO :goodvibes.

I loved Frozen... I went into it not quite sure what to expect, because I hadn't heard any of the music or read any reviews. I didn't even know the story, beyond that it was about two sisters and ice. :lmao:

Do You Want To Build A Snowman had me crying, Let It Go was just an amazing number all around and I could easily see it on a Broadway stage, In Summer was hilariously macabre, Fixer Upper was sweet and funny... I bought the soundtrack when I got home from the theater. If you're not belting out Let It Go in your car on the highway after seeing this movie, I don't know what to tell you. :thumbsup2

The pacing kept me engaged in the movie, the story was good if a little contrived for my taste, and the ending was absolutely great and gave me back a little of my faith in the world, which is good because the "Catching Fire/chick flick" comments in this thread would have eaten away more of it otherwise. :lmao:

I'd definitely rank this one above Brave (which I liked but was disappointed in because it could have been so much more), probably above Tangled as well (haven't watched that one in a while though), and just about on par with Wreck-It Ralph (which was one of my favorites ever).

Brilliantly done....Perfect balance of princess,action,comedy,and manly things! As a father it may be one of my favorite whole family movies in a long time.... My only complaint is the snowmonster looked a little too "video game" in its animation as compared to the rest of the movie.

We finally went last night and adored it!!! DH and i both feel its one of the best in years. We both didn't care for Wreck it Ralph at all. Brave and Tangled are both good, Enchanted is my all time favorite, but I love love love Frozen!!! Especially with two girls, I though the message about the true love and bonds of sisters was amazing.
The girls have been playing Let it Go all day long thanks to YouTube!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter