Frozen Dessert Party After 12/24/18?

TiffinyKC

Mouseketeer<br><font color=deeppink>Likes Tag Fair
Ladies and gents, I’ve been diligently watching to see if the Frozen Dessert Party is going to open up after Christmas Eve and into January. Am I out to lunch? Is this just never gonna happen?

They are often really late to announce dates, unfortunately. I remember that for our last trip, the dates were released less than 60 days before our trip...which was super annoying since we didn't know when we had to book our FP+ whether we'd need a Frozen FP+ or not. Keep hanging in there and checking...I'm reasonably certain that this party isn't going away any time soon, so hopefully the dates will be released sooner rather than later. :)

Thank you, I’m trying to remain hopeful. Also, your pup in that Mickey head bed is so stinking cute!

Many people are waiting.
Rumor is maybe tomorrow or next week.
When you read the description it says it will be taking place until at least the end of Illuminations this summer so don't worry I'm sure dates will be released. Just sucks for those that want it sooner rather than later.

Many people are waiting.
Rumor is maybe tomorrow or next week.
When you read the description it says it will be taking place until at least the end of Illuminations this summer so don't worry I'm sure dates will be released. Just sucks for those that want it sooner rather than later.
I hope so. Thank you so much!

Thank you! He's one of our four rescue chihuahua mixes, and strangely enough he's the only one who will go inside...the rest seem scared of it!:confused3 I think it's adorable and seems very cozy though. :)
Haha, oh puppers! So funny.

I spoke with our BWI Concierge this afternoon, and she said that the parties WOULD be happening, but they are waiting on Epcot to announce them. She had no timetable.

I spoke with our BWI Concierge this afternoon, and she said that the parties WOULD be happening, but they are waiting on Epcot to announce them. She had no timetable.
Thank you! I will keep watching.

This is so frustrating. Four weeks out from our trip and still no sign of them releasing the dates. We already have park days planned, ADR's that can't be changed, and no wiggling room what so ever. :mad:

Aren’t they usually on the same days of the week each week? Looking at the pattern should make it easy to plan.

Aren’t they usually on the same days of the week each week? Looking at the pattern should make it easy to plan.
This mostly works but there are just some weekends where they don't host it at all. Based on past dates, I determined Sunday is the best chance since most Sundays do have the party ... unless it's a weekend Disney decides not to have it.

nope, it depends on what else is going on in Epcot and what other staffing needs they are. They could have it every Friday but the one when you're there (which is what happened to me on my last trip).

nope, it depends on what else is going on in Epcot and what other staffing needs they are. They could have it every Friday but the one when you're there (which is what happened to me on my last trip).

Interesting. It has always seemed to be the same nights on trips I have taken. Granted nowhere near as many or long as most on here.

it's not at all. when they post the new set of dates you can see, right now not enough data to see that with only the next 2.5 weeks available.

I've just looked at the dates that are up there and there definitely seems to be no pattern. One week they have Saturday but not Sunday. The following week it's on Sunday but not Saturday. And then the last weekend it's on both days. Tuesdays are out each week.

Ladies and gents, I’ve been diligently watching to see if the Frozen Dessert Party is going to open up after Christmas Eve and into January. Am I out to lunch? Is this just never gonna happen?
Just came here to find this - dates have been posted (but are not bookable yet, that should come within a day or two - but at least you can see the dates!)

Just came here to find this - dates have been posted (but are not bookable yet, that should come within a day or two - but at least you can see the dates!)
By chance do you see an February dates??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter