• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Frozen Dessert Party After 12/24/18?

I've just looked at the dates that are up there and there definitely seems to be no pattern. One week they have Saturday but not Sunday. The following week it's on Sunday but not Saturday. And then the last weekend it's on both days. Tuesdays are out each week.
Oustanding! Thank you!

Just came here to find this - dates have been posted (but are not bookable yet, that should come within a day or two - but at least you can see the dates!)
Oops, wrong post to reply. I’m just too excited I guess. Thank you!

I tried booking as soon as the dates were posted and was told it's completely sold out for every night we are there by the CM! Is it possible that I had an un-informed CM and I may be able to book in a day or two?

My guess, pruely a guess, is that they aren’t sold out yet. I was online at 7am Eastern this morning and the dates weren’t listed then. I believe that’s the time when they first come available. It seems the dates are just listed but will be dormant until they activate them for the 7am start time sometime this week?

so funny, I have been looking every day including this morning, around 8am and nothing. Glad I saw this post pop up. Looks like just the first 90 days of 2019...Anxiously awaiting the first week in April, much like a lot of others I am sure... :)

I tried booking as soon as the dates were posted and was told it's completely sold out for every night we are there by the CM! Is it possible that I had an un-informed CM and I may be able to book in a day or two?

I think that is highly unlikely and hopefully the cast member was incorrect. I tried booking 2 people for all of the days in the middle of the week in January and February just to see and every search said nothing available. So I would hope that as the previous poster said, dates are posted and dormant until they make live.

so funny, I have been looking every day including this morning, around 8am and nothing. Glad I saw this post pop up. Looks like just the first 90 days of 2019...Anxiously awaiting the first week in April, much like a lot of others I am sure... :)
Same! Hoping for a party on April 5th

I just booked 1/4. Thanks to everyone for being so helpful!

YES! Booking is open through March! Just need April dates released!
the way it's been going that may not happen until March, I'm sorry to say (I booked for January just now so I feel your pain!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter