• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

From Cast Member to Annual Passholder! Updated 03/14/16

Sorry to hear about the recent "bumps" - definitely the time to try and stay positive and figure out how to make it work.

Plus, if it never rains you won't appreciate the sunshine as much :goodvibes

Hey Robin, saw on FB you're training at your new PT job now. Hope things are looking up :flower:

Just joined in! Looks like overall you have been having a really great adventure. I was so sorry to read your last update with the bumps in the road. I hope that soon it can all get figured out.

Sending positive vibes and hugs :hug:

Phew...just got all caught up! Enjoying following along. Hope all is well with you.

Thinking of you and sending positive energy. Hope life settles down and it all works out for the best.

I'll join in with all your supporters... Things will settle down. They always do. Readjustments are a part of life and reaching your goals. Life takes courage at times. " All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Keep at it! You can do it! Until the next post... those positive vibes are coming your way from Utah.

Backstage/onstage conflict, perhaps? If so, thank you, Robin for your reports. It was a fun read while it lasted. 8-)

I have enjoyed reading your posts and I'd love to hear your doing okay since things kind of abruptly stopped :)

Hi everyone,
I am sorry I was MIA for so long. Unfortunately I had to separate from the Walt Disney Company , and it was an extremely hard decision. I knew that the financial risk of being full-time at Disney was eventually going to become too much, and unfortunately that time came all too soon. I was working a lot of long hours and it was taking it's toll both physically and mentally, not to mention it just wasn't paying the bills.

I did find a new job at a restaurant near my house and I am now making enough to not only just survive but to put away some for the future. My goal is to get an annual pass by the end of July because I have missed the parks so much! Thank you all so much for following along with my adventure. It was a wonderful 4 months at Disney and it was what I always dreamed up so I am glad I came back. My new dream is to go purely as a guest whenever I want and I am working on it every day!

Well I'm really sorry to hear that, but I'm glad that you are situated with a job back home. Everything will work out, and I hope you're able to get an Annual Pass ASAP! I really enjoyed reading of your adventures, Robin.

Sorry to hear working at Disney didn't work out. However hopefully you'll find the path right for you and be able to start enjoying he parks again. Would love to continue to follow along if you still post about your adventures of living close to Disney!

Sending positive vibes for that AP in July!

Glad to hear that you are ok! I have family in Florida and learned through them that Florida residents can split their annual pass up into smaller monthly payments!

Hopefully that will help you get back faster! :)

I'm sorry to hear things didn't work out for you working at Disney, but I hope you get to go back as a guest soon!

Hi everyone,
I am sorry I was MIA for so long. Unfortunately I had to separate from the Walt Disney Company , and it was an extremely hard decision. I knew that the financial risk of being full-time at Disney was eventually going to become too much, and unfortunately that time came all too soon. I was working a lot of long hours and it was taking it's toll both physically and mentally, not to mention it just wasn't paying the bills.

I did find a new job at a restaurant near my house and I am now making enough to not only just survive but to put away some for the future. My goal is to get an annual pass by the end of July because I have missed the parks so much! Thank you all so much for following along with my adventure. It was a wonderful 4 months at Disney and it was what I always dreamed up so I am glad I came back. My new dream is to go purely as a guest whenever I want and I am working on it every day!

Glad to hear that you're ok! I wish you all the best & hope to continue to hear your new adventures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter