FP+ Stay out today!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So glad I saw this thread. I was a little nervous when I just went to try to modify something on my FP+ on MDE and receive a message that I had no FP+ options. They show, but I can't change anything. I received the following message:

We were unable to fully complete your request due to system challenges. If you continue to experience this problem, please visit the MyDisneyExperience Help Center, otherwise please try your request again later.

Hopefully everything will be okay later.

My FP are still showing under "My Reservations --> View All" for 5/23 and 5/28. Nothing has changed or lost. If you want to check to be certain, go that route. :cool2:

I can occasionally get on to select a date and park, but when I go to book more in May, it says I have reached my FP+ limit. Don't believe that has anything to do with being a local AP, rather a system error at the moment.

Calm down, folks! FPs are still there, just not viewable.

And to OP, um.... I think other people trying to plan their own trips isn't automatically trumped by you trying to plan yours.

To everyone I always just take a screenshot with my phone or take a pic of my computer screen. I do this with almost any calendar I have, not just Disney FP calendars!

No need to print anything out unless you are touring "tech-free" at the parks. :-)

Good luck trying use a FP that you only have a screenshot for. I think that would be a pretty easy way to get 10 FPs a day.

It's all weird and wonky today due to 7DMT. It'll smooth out. At one point it told me I couldn't make any or modify my FP+s and that I had to wait until 2 months AFTER my trip to make FP+s lol. Things look ok for me now though...for now anyway.

Anyone wonder if Disney is getting some royalties from cell phone carriers on data plan costs?

:)

Oh good. Mr. Know It All has spoken! Everyone feel better now?

Good luck trying use a FP that you only have a screenshot for. I think that would be a pretty easy way to get 10 FPs a day.

But but but, it's what MichiganDVC does, it must be right!!!:rotfl2:

Wow, I see it got worse as I scrolled down.

Did someone pee in your Cheerios today? Did we disagree on something in a previous post? I don't recognize your name, so not really sure what the issue is...unless you're just angry at FP+ in general and feel like taking it out on me. :confused3 You seem to be in on a joke that I'm not.

Or I must be the only person on the Disboards with an opinion.

Yep...that must be it.

As for taking a screenshot, in the event that EVERYONE's FP+ are lost from a major glitch today, clearly Disney would have to remedy that. In the old days, it appears they were constantly handing out general FPs to anyone who complained about anything long enough, so wouldn't they have to remedy this?

Either way, your stuff isn't lost. If it is, everyone's is.

And again, sorry about your Cheerios.

Wow. All of this stress just for a few 1-2 minute rides. :rolleyes1

The entire ride reservation idea at 60 days out is just so.....stuuuuuuuuupid.

Wow, I see it got worse as I scrolled down.

Did someone pee in your Cheerios today? Did we disagree on something in a previous post? I don't recognize your name, so not really sure what the issue is...unless you're just angry at FP+ in general and feel like taking it out on me. :confused3 You seem to be in on a joke that I'm not.

Or I must be the only person on the Disboards with an opinion.

Yep...that must be it.

As for taking a screenshot, in the event that EVERYONE's FP+ are lost from a major glitch today, clearly Disney would have to remedy that. In the old days, it appears they were constantly handing out general FPs to anyone who complained about anything long enough, so wouldn't they have to remedy this?

Either way, your stuff isn't lost. If it is, everyone's is.

And again, sorry about your Cheerios.

Not peeing in your cornflakes, but several reports have stated that CM's are not taking screen shots (including Ricky from Inside the Magic). I wrote Disney directly and they advised me screen shots were at the CM's discretion, you absolutely cannot count on them.

Not peeing in your cornflakes, but several reports have stated that CM's are not taking screen shots (including Ricky from Inside the Magic). I wrote Disney directly and they advised me screen shots were at the CM's discretion, you absolutely cannot count on them.

I wasn't planning on using the screenshot at each ride. Instead, if you have to email it to a CM ahead of time to confirm that your FPs were lost, for example... Or at Guest services once you get there...

Was hilarious, huh? Except that a mod said pretty much the same thing I did just a few posts before. So....still not sure why all that was directed at me. :confused3

I am in the park and it is a complete mess. It doesn't recognize my account, says I have no ticket media, but when I try to add my AP, it says that is associated with an different account. Hating FP+ today.

Same here. I logged out and decided not to touch it again today. Although I am safely at home so I feel for you guys in the parks

You guys are all wrong. Guest reaction has been overwhelmingly positive.

Wanna bet whether they are taking opinion surveys in the parks today? :rotfl:

Disney is only stressful if YOU make it stressful. Or so I've been told.

So I've heard. :rotfl:

Same here. I logged out and decided not to touch it again today. Although I am safely at home so I feel for you guys in the parks

I think the folks in the parks have been labeled "acceptable losses" or "collateral damage" today.

VERY poor show, Disney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter