FP+ Stay out today!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbrown2097

Mouseketeer
The system is all kinds of screwed up today. I lost all of my FP+ for entire trip. I know you want your 7DMT, but your risking all of your other passes right now.:mad:

Are you sure they are completely lost or just not showing up? That happens too.

I am in the park and it is a complete mess. It doesn't recognize my account, says I have no ticket media, but when I try to add my AP, it says that is associated with an different account. Hating FP+ today.

Saw on another site that your FP+ are not showing up because system has crashed. However, they are backed up on another server so you still have them. I wouldn't freak out yet!

Their entire system is screwed up right now. I would wait and check when it comes back up later. Hopefully they will be back for you!

um...I supposed that's what is meant by 'you have no Fast Pass + selections on this date'????? What now? Where did my FP+ selections go?

I've seen that come up before but they were still there later. They are having problems. No use panicking now.

I tried to change my time for SDMT and it retained my other time so now I have two FP+ for SDMT and two others on the same day.:confused3

I've seen that come up before but they were still there later. They are having problems. No use panicking now.

We have to make our selections next weekend. I'm going to do it, print it up and never look at until we get down there. To me it's like looking at the stock market everyday. It'll drive you crazy as it changes.

Time to go to any ride and claim that you have a FP+ right now. If the system is down, what can they say? :thumbsup2

I got SDMT today, and chaged several others. When I logged in later, they were all gone. I just logged in again on the website, not my phone, and everything was listed as it should be. So, I would say that they'll all eventually come back.

Calm down, folks! FPs are still there, just not viewable.

To everyone I always just take a screenshot with my phone or take a pic of my computer screen. I do this with almost any calendar I have, not just Disney FP calendars!

No need to print anything out unless you are touring "tech-free" at the parks. :-)

Disney's next personnel re-shuffling should be between IT and custodial.

Calm down, folks! FPs are still there, just not viewable.

And to OP, um.... I think other people trying to plan their own trips isn't automatically trumped by you trying to plan yours.

To everyone I always just take a screenshot with my phone or take a pic of my computer screen. I do this with almost any calendar I have, not just Disney FP calendars!

No need to print anything out unless you are touring "tech-free" at the parks. :-)

Oh good. Mr. Know It All has spoken! Everyone feel better now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter