FP+ & MVMCP & Split Stay

mmps108

Mouseketeer
We made our FastPass reservations today for our December trip. One of our days we are ONLY going to MVMCP and we have our Party tickets loaded on MDE.
The rest of our tickets, 5 of the group has AP and the other 5 have OLD multi-day tickets (non-expire) loaded into the system (more than they need for this trip).
Somehow I was able to make FastPass reservations for the Party day for the whole group. I'm guessing this is because we (5 of us) have AP and the other 5 have extra tickets. When we get in at 2 pm to the party (DVC members), and we go to use the fastpasses this won't somehow mysteriously use my family's "other" extra day tickets? I guess virtual tickets make me nervous.

AND we have a split stay and I was able to make our FP+ for the whole trip this morning. I was worried I was going to have to login on Friday to make the 2nd round. 🤷‍♀️

On Party days there are specific tapstiles designated for the party entrance, and they will only read the party ticket media on your account. We have gone to parties 3 years in a row with both party and regular tickets on MDE and never had an issue with the wrong ticket media being used for party entrance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter