FP booking today....

The weird thing is... I've been booking fastpasses every morning for 5 days (I'm not staying onsite this trip) and I've had no trouble until today.

The weird thing is... I've been booking fastpasses every morning for 5 days (I'm not staying onsite this trip) and I've had no trouble until today.

when I booked my onsite stay FP last week same thing happened to me. I thought it would be easier since all of FOP and Slinky Dog FP would be gone

I was able to get 3 and it took constantly switching from the website to the app. 2 of them I booked on the app. unlike the site, the app doesnt make you start all over. so i kept hitting confirm until it went through.

Good luck to you all, I'm finally going back to bed!

I was able to get 3 and it took constantly switching from the website to the app. 2 of them I booked on the app. unlike the site, the app doesnt make you start all over. so i kept hitting confirm until it went through.

Good luck to you all, I'm finally going back to bed!

It finally started working and I was able to get everything done. I'll hopefully be tweaking a few things, but at least I have them.

I had some problems on the app too from about 7:00-7:20 doing them for AK at 30 days out. Once it started working, I was only able to get later in the day (of course no FoP), then was eventually able to move them all up a little.

What I learned doing mine two months ago is that if it keeps spinning, just click back or start over.

Sooner or later it will confirm the fast pass or get to the page you want quickly.

Anytime I saw it spinning and waiting more then 10 seconds, I got off the page.

I'm wondering...

I did not have problems booking FPs last week. However, I had 4 devices set up (desktop, laptop, iPad, and android phone). If my desktop gave me an error, I moved to my laptop, and then my iPad, and then my phone.

If everything was working fine, I mainly used my desktop and laptop and would switch between the two as one was "loading" or "submitting request" or whatever.

I won't say I didn't get any errors, but they weren't as bad as some people have posted on here. Just wondering if anyone else used multiple devices and how successful they were.

It was brutal. It took two of us an hour to get workable fast passes. Slinky dog was only available late afternoon and messed with adr plans made months ago. Neither of us are even the ones going on the trip. Hoping for an easier time when we book our own. So much less stressful to go to the Caribbean. I used to love Disney planning, but it seems too nerve wracking now.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter