FP booking today....

I had given up at 7:30am and came to work and had to make them here. Highly frustrating but now it's done. Now I remember why I'm selling my DVC!

Sorry. I had the same issue last week doing my fastpasses. It took an hour and a half to do what *should* have taken 20 minutes. I understand your frustrations. MDE is junk. :badpc::badpc::badpc:

Have I lost my mind? Illuminations has a FP viewing area, right? It’s not even showing up for my date - not even as “unavailable”.

This AM was a nightmare booking FP+. MDE started to somewhat function for me around 745 AM. From 7 to about 745, all I could get was Olaf, or the circle of death or a message that said something to the effect of FP distribution was done for that day, which I knew was not true.

In the end with much persistence I was able to get FOP FPs in the time slot I wanted, two SlinkyDogs FPs (two different days) close to the time slots I wanted. I did find better availability for Frozen & Soarin, than I have in the past. So it all worked out and for that I am grateful. However it took me about three hours from 7AM till about 10:55 AM to book all my FPs and tweek the times for the Tier 2s around dining & other entertainment. In the past it has taken me about an hour. Disney really needs to work on their IT. Very Frustrating First World Problems !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter