For the Love of Fitness... And Disney! - February Exercise Challenge

30 minutes of walking for me today. Only 2-3" of snow here so far - looks like tomorrow might be the big shoveling day. Or they're just completely wrong with their forecast which wouldn't surprise me!

30/800

I was scheduled to fly to MCO tomorrow for my nephew's first WDW visit on Wednesday and I got so freaked out about the forecasts that I took the travel waiver and flew today. Just watched the Star Wars fireworks in front of DHS and am now heading to Boma for a late dinner (though not really late Colorado time!). So if it doesn't snow 14 inches as scheduled then I'm OK anyway!

Last edited:
I was scheduled to fly to MCO tomorrow for my nephew's first WDW visit on Wednesday and I got so freaked out about the forecasts that I took the travel waiver and flew today. Just watched the Star Wars fireworks in front of DHS and am now heading to Boma for a late dinner (though not really late Colorado tome!). So if it doesn't snow 14 inches as scheduled then I'm OK anyway!

I'm glad you were able to get out today! The news said that 35% of flights out of Denver have been canceled. I bet it's a lot warmer where you are right now! :sunny:

And Boma... oh man, I'm envious! Have fun!

Tonight I did 40 minutes on the treadmill. I think a combination of not working out all weekend plus lack of sleep caught me (I only got about 4 hours last night), because I felt like I was DYING the whole time, and came so close so many times to stopping short of my programmed 40 minutes. But I pushed through!

40/535

Well, I woke up to almost a foot of snow this morning. Schools are closed - 596 closures throughout the city is what I last saw. And of course we got an email at 5:30 am saying we were only on a 2 hour delay and our team needed to come in to shovel. So, we shovel for an hour, then they decide to close. Sigh. I wish I could have just slept in but at least I got an hour of exercise in!

90/800

Tonight I did 40 minutes on the treadmill. I think a combination of not working out all weekend plus lack of sleep caught me (I only got about 4 hours last night), because I felt like I was DYING the whole time, and came so close so many times to stopping short of my programmed 40 minutes. But I pushed through!

Great job pushing through, Billie! :thumbsup2 That would be really tough on only four hours of sleep!

I was sleeping SO well which is not really normal for me. Man, I would have loved to stay in bed this morning! I also walked to work in the snow, which is quite a work out in itself. Now I get to walk back. I might add more minutes later if I take my dog for a walk to enjoy the snow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter