For the Love of Disney - PTR

Welcome back!! I hope you had a wonderful time. I am looking forward, like everyone else, to reading your TR!! popcorn:: :yay:

TRAVEL JOURNALS

I ordered the cutest travel journal on etsy. I was beyond happy with it and want to give props to the designer. Her etsy name is: sumlthomp. :worship: I can not wait to fill it in. There is a spot for everything. She even thought to include clear pockets to drop in memorabilia or a picture. It couldn't be more perfect!

20091003_7055.jpg
20091003_7056.jpg

20091003_7058.jpg
20091003_7059.jpg

I bought this little book at the dollar spot at Michael's. The Mickey tag is actually the little thank you for your order note that I received with my etsy purchase above! ;) I slapped it on and tied a ribbon...tada! I'll probably let Hayley use it as a journal if she wants. If not, I'll find a use for it I'm sure. For $1 I'll definitely get my $'s worth!

OMG - you can see how badly I need to dust. The joy of black furniture! :eek:

20091003_7064.jpg

UP NEXT: MORE DISNEY SHOPPING

Love these journals but it looks like this seller is no longer selling on etsy. I wonder if you could post more pictures of this as I may attempt to copy it and make my own. :scared1:

THANKS!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter