For Rent: 172+ VB Points Feb 2024 UY @ $15.50 to $16.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a studio for rent September 2024 Either Sept 1-8 or 21 to 28 Preferred resorts Beach Club, Wilderness, Bay lake or Boardwalk.

Are you able to help? 3 Adults and 1 16 year old.

Looking for a studio for rent September 2024 Either Sept 1-8 or 21 to 28 Preferred resorts Beach Club, Wilderness, Bay lake or Boardwalk.

Are you able to help? 3 Adults and 1 16 year old.
Hi. DVC rules allow us to book out 11 months at our "home" resorts where we own points. All other resorts we can book out at 7 months from today. Our 11 month "home" resorts where we can book for September include: Saratoga Springs, Vero Beach, and Hilton Head Island (and a few Grand California points too). If you want Saratoga or one of those other ones in our list let us know. Otherwise we can look to book for you in January.

Hi, are there any 2 bdrms available at BCV from Mon, Jul 29, 2024 – Fri, Aug 2, 2024? (132 pts)

FOR RENT: We have 172 Vero Beach points for use anywhere for trips starting between Feb 1 2024 and 7 months from now. We can also borrow up to 440 points from 2025 if needed.

If you use 172 points (or more) pricing will be just $15.50 per point. Or you can use 100-171 points at $16.50 per point.

Thank you for looking. We have rented many times and we use a standard contract. We accept PayPal and checks. We would love to work with you and promise excellent customer service :)

100 POINTS MINIMUM FOR ALL RESERVATIONS.
Hello. Do you still have your Vero points available for transfer. We’d be using for Aug 2024 trip.

Hi! Looking for Poly studio for the date range 3/23-3/29, all or part of those dates whichever is available, family of 4, thank you

Hi! Looking for Poly studio for the date range 3/23-3/29, all or part of those dates whichever is available, family of 4, thank you
At Poly the night of the 23rd is booked but I see 3/24-29 and it is 170 points. For FULL availability I see Saratoga, Grand Floridian, Animal Kingdom, and Old Key West.

At Poly the night of the 23rd is booked but I see 3/24-29 and it is 170 points. For FULL availability I see Saratoga, Grand Floridian, Animal Kingdom, and Old Key West.
Is is possible to proceed with booking Poly for the days of 3/25-3/29? If so I would love to go ahead and schedule with you.
Thank you, Rebecca

Is is possible to proceed with booking Poly for the days of 3/25-3/29? If so I would love to go ahead and schedule with you.
Thank you, Rebecca
Once you make your 10 posts (see link above) send us a message and we can confirm the info. Also verify that you want the 25-29 and not the full 24-29 dates. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter