FOP and Navi both down all day. FP+ Wasted

Not FoP but when FeA first opened we were lucky enough to score fast passes. As happened often the ride went down and our fast pass turned into an anytime good for the day. For many reasons, including the walk back to Norway being a challenge for my husband, we would not be able to get back that day. I went to guest relations and they issued us 2 any time fast passes good for our length of stay. That was more than fair. And that is what I hope Disney would do in this situation.

just being the voice of reason in the age of "I am special, give me something for free because I am making a bunch of noise".
I would say that people are actually just wanting to get the experience that they have already PAID for. Especially people that do not make trips yearly or more often. It is unacceptable to have this many attraction failures and for them to be out for entire days. Your comments are condescending

It's seems like if a marquee attraction is unexpectedly out of service for the day, it would not be unreasonable to offer one length-of-stay FP (for guests holding FP or in line when it breaks down) and, especially in the case of AK, make the tickets hoppers so guests can happily head to another park and/or return another day, or at least cancel out their entry for the day so they can go to another Disney park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter