Football players, Jiminy Cricket's fat brother, and some tipsy tourists...DONE! p.9

Yeah when I was about 12 my mom took me to NYC to watch a Hanson concert in the Beacon theatre, where they filmed a music video!!! I think it was "I will Come to You"..... so I would like brag to all my friends that I was in the music video LOL! :rotfl2:

Yeah when I was about 12 my mom took me to NYC to watch a Hanson concert in the Beacon theatre, where they filmed a music video!!! I think it was "I will Come to You"..... so I would like brag to all my friends that I was in the music video LOL! :rotfl2:

SHUT UP! I remember that video!! I am jealous even though it was a long time ago! hahahaha

enjoying your trip report!! Can't wait to read about your experience at Sanaa, we are going in Feb. Can't wait to read more.

Melissa

Ohhh OK, thanks for explaining the present!! Also, I actually was obsessed with Hanson when I was 10...my dad videotapes Christmas every year and that year when we were going to bed he was filming it and you can see my wall literally COVERED in Hanson pics! Taylor was my favorite and I always liked Zac too but he was my best friends favorite so I couldn't like him. :lmao: OK well fast forward to this fall when I finally was able to see them in concert...OMG. It was THE best concert I've ever been to. Maybe because I waited for 12 years to see it or maybe because I didn't know what to expect, but seriously it was amazing!! I can't wait for the new album - I love their new music!

I absolutely LOVE seeing them in concert! They are just amazing. I saw them last in October this year and had a blast!! I think the new album is supposed to be in the spring, but they always push things back. :sad2: My walls used to be wallpapered in Hanson as well. My boyfriend at the time (now husband) very much enjoyed helping me take all of them down!

Aww, I love the giraffe's nobby knees.. hehe
How can you leave us with that cliff hanger???
Oh.. and I thought I was the only one obsessed with Hanson when I was 11, now I don't feel so bad :rotfl:

I so didn't mean to turn your TR into a Hanson fan outing party! :lmao: That is pretty amazing that you saw them at the Beacon when they filmed the music video.

I wore my Hanson tour hoodie the first day we were in Disney and a couple girls stopped me to say they were fans too! I always feel like the only one left, so it's fun when someone else tells you they are still a fan. :thumbsup2

Ooooh Hanson..I remember those days. I think I even wrote them a letter. :rotfl: I have a video of them somewhere..it was one of those ones that follows them around and then shows music videos and stuff.

enjoying your trip report!! Can't wait to read about your experience at Sanaa, we are going in Feb. Can't wait to read more.

Melissa

Thanks Melissa!

I absolutely LOVE seeing them in concert! They are just amazing. I saw them last in October this year and had a blast!! I think the new album is supposed to be in the spring, but they always push things back. :sad2: My walls used to be wallpapered in Hanson as well. My boyfriend at the time (now husband) very much enjoyed helping me take all of them down!

I so didn't mean to turn your TR into a Hanson fan outing party! :lmao: That is pretty amazing that you saw them at the Beacon when they filmed the music video.

I wore my Hanson tour hoodie the first day we were in Disney and a couple girls stopped me to say they were fans too! I always feel like the only one left, so it's fun when someone else tells you they are still a fan. :thumbsup2

That's awesome. And its not like it is some super popular or QUOTE "cool" band, either. It's hard to find Hanson fans!!

Ooooh Hanson..I remember those days. I think I even wrote them a letter. :rotfl: I have a video of them somewhere..it was one of those ones that follows them around and then shows music videos and stuff.

Oh my gosh I love that you wrote them a letter!!! And I have that video too it was called Tulsa, Tokyo, and the Middle of Nowhere. I am pretttttyyyyyy sure I watched it at least once per day when I was in 5th grade. Is that the one you have? :lmao:

I remember also my parents made me go to a minor league hockey game and I didn't want to so I just brought my sweet discman with my Middle of Nowhere CD and sat there and listened to it :sad2:

I just found your TR! (Followed it in your sig when you posted about your mom and the Christmas presents! Soooo cute!)

I LOVE a TR with lots of pics and yours so far is fantastic!! I want to see more pics of you guys, though!

You really left us with quite the cliff-hanger, though! Hope you had your ADR right!

I just found your TR! (Followed it in your sig when you posted about your mom and the Christmas presents! Soooo cute!)

I LOVE a TR with lots of pics and yours so far is fantastic!! I want to see more pics of you guys, though!

You really left us with quite the cliff-hanger, though! Hope you had your ADR right!

Aww thanks. Yes my mom is the best! Thanks for joining in. I'll try to update soon!

I can't wait to hear more popcorn::

Thanks!!

I finally caught up again!
And I want more, more, more ............... :lmao:

I'm glad you are all caught up! I should probably go catch up on yours AND start my dining review, huh?!

Oh my gosh I love that you wrote them a letter!!! And I have that video too it was called Tulsa, Tokyo, and the Middle of Nowhere. I am pretttttyyyyyy sure I watched it at least once per day when I was in 5th grade. Is that the one you have? :lmao:

I remember also my parents made me go to a minor league hockey game and I didn't want to so I just brought my sweet discman with my Middle of Nowhere CD and sat there and listened to it :sad2:

YES that is the video! :lmao:

:rotfl2: Love that you sat and listened to their cd at a hockey game.

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile guys. My mom has Christmas every year so I was helping her get the house ready. I also was lucky enough to get a car as my other graduation gift, so my dad and I had been researching and trying to figure that out as well. Today I'm headed to the Cleveland Browns game followed by the Cavaliers game.

Tonight I'll try to update but I really should start to clean my room because I can't find my camera charger. And I'm realllly going to need my camera because I'm going to be in DISNEYLAND in a few days!

My aunt, uncle, brother, dad, and I are all going to the Rose Bowl to see our Buckeyes play. My brother loves amusement parks so luckily he was also begging my dad to take us to DLR! We're going to be doing both parks this time so I am really excited. I've never been to the California Adventure side. Any tips or recommendations?

There is an Aladin show at California Adventure. Go see it (it is spectacular) because they are going to stop it within the next year to put a Toy Story show in. I like the Space Mountin better at Disneyland as well.

Have fun in Disneyland!! I really wanted to go earlier this year when DH got unexpected vacation time dumped on him from work, and it was right around his birthday. But we ended up going to Hawaii instead. :laughing: Obviously, I have no tips since I've never been, but take lots of pictures to share with us!!

My mom came out and said that she got up at 6:30am!!! I was SO proud. So when she asked if we had time to grab coffee and something to eat for breakfast before leaving, I couldn’t say no.

She knew you were serious!

4202270698_79ce6b74cb_b.jpg

OMG, so cute! :love: My dog sleeps like that!

When we got up there he handed us the gift and I gave it back to him and said we just preferred us with the tree in the background. He looked so sad and asked us if we were really sure we didn’t want to hold it. After we left (how the heck do I put the Photopass pictures from online into my TR?) we felt bad for him and hoped we didn’t hurt his feelings.

Hey, it's your picture. Don't feel bad; I wouldn't have wanted that present in there, either.

As far as your Photopass pictures, once you get the CD you can upload them to your online photo account and then use them in your report just like your other photos.

But as soon as we got in the elevator and I pushed the button that said Sanaa, I started to worry that I had canceled the wrong day’s reservations….

:scared1: No, you can't leave us like that!

And I'm realllly going to need my camera because I'm going to be in DISNEYLAND in a few days!

Woo Hoo! :yay: Have fun!!!

My aunt, uncle, brother, dad, and I are all going to the Rose Bowl to see our Buckeyes play. My brother loves amusement parks so luckily he was also begging my dad to take us to DLR! We're going to be doing both parks this time so I am really excited. I've never been to the California Adventure side. Any tips or recommendations?

Sooo jealous (not about the Buckeyes part though, haha! ;)). California Adventure is fun. One of the best things is California Screamin. The Orange Stinger was fun too but I don't know if it's still called that. :confused3 Oh yeah, and the Monsters Inc ride! That was really cute. It's pretty much like all of the Fantasyland dark rides. Grizzly River Run is fun if you don't mind getting drenched. :laughing: And since the Grand Californian is right there you should check that out too! Have fun!

There is an Aladin show at California Adventure. Go see it (it is spectacular) because they are going to stop it within the next year to put a Toy Story show in. I like the Space Mountin better at Disneyland as well.

Thanks so much. I just looked this up and wrote down the times for when we will be there. I can't wait! I actually went on that Space Mountain over Halloween...and almost threw up! Literally the whole ride I was trying to decide if it would be better to throw up in the car or over the side :eek:

Have fun in Disneyland!! I really wanted to go earlier this year when DH got unexpected vacation time dumped on him from work, and it was right around his birthday. But we ended up going to Hawaii instead. :laughing: Obviously, I have no tips since I've never been, but take lots of pictures to share with us!!

HAWAII?! I am so jealous! I went there a long time ago but would love to go back. I just found my camera charger so I will take lots of pictures!

Hey, it's your picture. Don't feel bad; I wouldn't have wanted that present in there, either.

As far as your Photopass pictures, once you get the CD you can upload them to your online photo account and then use them in your report just like your other photos.

OK that makes me feel a little better. And thanks for the Photopass tip!

Sooo jealous (not about the Buckeyes part though, haha! ;)). California Adventure is fun. One of the best things is California Screamin. The Orange Stinger was fun too but I don't know if it's still called that. :confused3 Oh yeah, and the Monsters Inc ride! That was really cute. It's pretty much like all of the Fantasyland dark rides. Grizzly River Run is fun if you don't mind getting drenched. :laughing: And since the Grand Californian is right there you should check that out too! Have fun!

Girl if you watch the Rose Bowl you have to root for OSU! You cannot possibly have any good reason to cheer for Oregon, right? I look up those rides and the Orange Stinger is closed for refurb because they are changing it into something else. My brother is trying to convince me to go on California Screamin but lately I've been having problems with roller coasters so I'm not sure if I could handle it!!

Just found your report and am all caught up... Can't wait for more!

OMG - are you in Disneyland right now? So jealous! I hope you're having a great trip.

And I'm LOL'ing at all the Hanson memories in this post. Yes, it does sound exactly like Lauren's current-day Jonas Brothers' obsession. ;)

Can't wait to read more about your trip.

Girl if you watch the Rose Bowl you have to root for OSU! You cannot possibly have any good reason to cheer for Oregon, right? I look up those rides and the Orange Stinger is closed for refurb because they are changing it into something else. My brother is trying to convince me to go on California Screamin but lately I've been having problems with roller coasters so I'm not sure if I could handle it!!

I had good reason to cheer for Oregon...OSU is Michigan's biggest rival! LOL. ;) In all honesty though I didn't see too much of the game (saw the first quarter and that's about it) but congrats on your win.

That's right, they are refurbing it. I remember reading that somewhere but I can't remember what they're doing to it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter