Foot Long Hot Dogs Removed from Main Street USA's Casey's Corner!

I just wish that they would get rid of bread that they use for the buns and use real hot dog buns. The foot longs is a must for me when we go to Disney if it is really back, then I will enjoy one

Oh baby!!! We're back in August and we're definitely stopping at Casey's for my foot-long hot dog :P Hoping the Buffalo Loaded Fries are still available too 🤞

Doug :goofy:

Thank goodness! We usually aim for somewhat healthy food but our whole family has a weakness for those footlong hot dogs from Casey's (not everyone can finish the whole thing, but enough that it's worth it for the experience). Eating those outside on Main Street is always the first meal of our trips.

I just wish that they would get rid of bread that they use for the buns and use real hot dog buns. The foot longs is a must for me when we go to Disney if it is really back, then I will enjoy one

Wait....what?? Ive never been to Caseys, but my picky picky DD has all of a sudden started loving hotdogs and I was planning on going this upcoming trip. But...... what do you mean its not in a real bun? This might be a deal breaker for my picky picky DD!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter