Foot Long Hot Dogs Removed from Main Street USA's Casey's Corner!

This is horrible news o_O...…...the worst since they removed the Citrus Swirl from Sunshine Tree Terrace. Happily Disney saw the error they made and brought CS back after a week. My hope is the out cry will bring my favorite dish at Casey's and its returned to its rightful location. :-)

Doug :goofy:

Thanks for the info. Well that makes another place in Magic Kingdom we won't be eating at. I am assuming that the price gouging accountants killed it.

They probably realized some people shared them to save a few cents and had to shut it down.
it's more than a cents... my son and I once bought two hot dog meals and ended up pitching half of our food (more than half of the fries, at most of the hot dogs.) A footlong was only marginally more, we should have done that and shared, but now I guess we can't!

unrelated to the foot long issue, but is sauerkraut an available topping?

Just not right. Most normal people go on vacation to indulge. There are more than abundant opportunities to choose healthy options in the MK. But at a hot dog stand? C'mon, no human being alive has ever thought "I'm watching my calories and hunger, wonder where the nearest hot dog stand is?".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!