Fly into Key West for Miami cruise?

Well, it appears that's not do-able, once cruising restarts, as Key West has banned large cruise ships from porting there.
Wow. I didn’t know that. Why are they still selling those itineraries? That is deceptive if they already know they are not allowed to dock there.

Wow. I didn’t know that. Why are they still selling those itineraries? That is deceptive if they already know they are not allowed to dock there.

Rules are very fluid right now. And what's not permitted now might be allowed in a few months.

My personal opinion is to just take the cruise that ports at key west. lol. No way I’d want to do that trip on embark day!! Key west is great for a day. I would definitely not fly there though to drive that trip up to Miami. But if you really want to do that I would also advice at end of trip!!
Key West residents voted to ban cruise ships of a certain size (although it is subject to possible lawsuits), so a port stop may not be possible for most.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter