Flowers and Smileys and Chit Chat, Oh My..... Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up, ladies? Does not seem to be anyone around at the moment. I am still trying to reclaim my house after being away. My SIL and her 2 kids are spending the weekend, so I need to get on it. I've got bills to pay, and still mail to sort and put away. But...it was all so worth it!!!

Now if you really want to do it right... :lmao:

Originally Posted by MUFFYCAT
Here's our old post count

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 158,778
User Name Posts

mommaU4 16,074
AdventurerKat 15,336
PooohBear 14,709
Mom2Ashli 11,161
JennaTX 11,135
MUFFYCAT 10,781
macraven 7,044
4greatboys 5,979
daisy_77 5,841
kelsco99 5,680
Yardbird 5,672
Missy1961 5,514
Trish5768 5,480
TDC Nala 5,281
SnowWhite33 5,035
chell 4,432
TinksPixieDust 4,279
tevagirl 3,695
2BigKIdz 2,275
anut4disney 1,691
jedi_librarian 1,593
sahbushka 467
Won'tPassBethEither 410
I will not pass Beth 178

Right on Joanne ! :thumbsup2

There's not much else to do around here but be online. Well, I did spend almost 2 hours cleaning this morning so I think I can take a break for awhile.

You dont have anything yet Beth what did you spend 2 hours cleaning?

;)

You dont have anything yet Beth what did you spend 2 hours cleaning?

;)
This house. I swear I will never get a house with tile in the entry way or the counter tops.

The whole kitchen counter is made up of these little white tiles and has grout in between. It was so dirty. I had to get some tile and grout cleaner and a nylon bristle brush and scrub. Same thing with the entry way. Now the grout in between the tiles is tan colored and not black.

And my arm is killing me.

I want to clean the carpeting too. They say they did it. But I don't think they did a good job. I am going to see how much it would be to hire someone before our stuff gets here.

I don't know. I just want to know everything is as clean as it can be.

I want to clean the carpeting too. They say they did it. But I don't think they did a good job. I am going to see how much it would be to hire someone before our stuff gets here.

I don't know. I just want to know everything is as clean as it can be.

:laundy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter