Mom2Ashli 3,098
JennaTX 3,050
4greatboys 2,521
mommaU4 2,513
MUFFYCAT 2,263

:woohoo: :woohoo:

:teeth:
16.gif

Sorry to run out on you Beth, but it's time to go home.

Hopefully I see you tonight. :)
No worries. It's only 12:30 here but I knew it would be almost time for everyone to start heading out. Have a good night and I should be around later.

Ruben is working his first day in the pharmacy today so it's a 10 hour day. He won't be home until after 7 tonight.

There's not much else to do around here but be online. Well, I did spend almost 2 hours cleaning this morning so I think I can take a break for awhile.

See ya.

We are going to get a bad storm right about the time I leave for home.

It sounds nasty out.
Be careful.

I miss storms. We had two days with rain right after we moved in and I told the kids to enjoy it since we may not see rain again for months!

School cannot start soon enough.

The kids are making me crazy. I am trying to be understanding. It's a new place. The last 3 weeks have been like a whirlwind of activity and changes.
We had a long drive, we were living out of suitcases, even now we don't have all our stuff.

It's hard for them. I get it. But there is no reason for them to be acting so mean and nasty towards each other the way they have been lately.

I think they just really need their stuff to keep busy with. Otherwise there is nothing to do but pick on each other. And I'm not going to put up with much more of it. :mad: :sad2:

Deena,

Mom2Ashli 3,103
JennaTX 3,050
mommaU4 2,527
4greatboys 2,523
MUFFYCAT 2,266
Missy1961 2,076
PooohBear 1,239
ZPT1022 1,051
SnowWhite33 901
crossfamily 538
Yardbird 530

:rolleyes1

I am about to leave. Might be around for a bit tonight. I do need to get some stuff done around here though.

I'm going to go jump in the shower, and then start a load of towels washing.
Then maybe call my mom and see what she's up to.

Check back later!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter