Flowers and Smileys and Chit Chat, Oh My..... Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have always had bangs so I am used to it. This hair in my eyes is driving me crazy. Plus than I end up pulling it behind my ear and that IS NOT A GOOD LOOK for me. :scared1:
I was growing mine out but now I hate it. I need my bangs back soon.

Our old thread will be fading into history soon.
It's 3rd from the bottom on page 2. :sad2:
:guilty: :sad2: :mad: I won't ever forget that.

I'm sick, so I am going home. I hope I make it without embarrassing myself.
Oh no. Feel better!

I am looking for a little more down time this trip.
ME too!! That's why as much as I love breakfast foods, I won't do a breakfast. Too rushed.

I'm doing breakfast in the room (muffin or whatever), a CS meal for lunch where ever and whenever I feel like it, and a TS dinner but later on so I don't have to rush to get to it. :thumbsup2

That would be nice. :thumbsup2
We don't need commando touring this year.
I didn't want commando touring last year but it ended up that way with the tours and breakfasts, etc. It was fun, but been there, done that. I want to just chill out man. lol

Oh and I always wake up early. Always. Even if I don't want to, so if you need a coffee run partner I'll be there. But I'll be drinking diet pepsi. lol That's my coffee. :rolleyes1

Don't cheat! Go back and read my long multi quote! :mad: :lmao:

Not that it said anything important.....:rolleyes1

Don't cheat! Go back and read my long multi quote! :mad: :lmao:

Not that it said anything important.....:rolleyes1

I read it.

We both need our bangs back.

I can't believe our old thread is going to be on page two..... :sad1:

Missy should hopfully be almost home soon.

I will probably do breakfast in the room also. Nice relaxing start to my mornings.

Yep. I just got back from Micheals they are giving her alot of room at this store. :headache:
:furious:
That is so hard to do. I guess it was about 3 years ago when I last grew out my bangs, and I told my hair dresser to make a note in my file to never, ever cut bangs for me again.;)
I can't wear bangs at all... I have always had mine grown out. My hair is so poker straight and fine I have to have it flat all the time.. So blah...
I'm sick, so I am going home. I hope I make it without embarrassing myself.
:hug: Hope you feel better take care..
Although I'll be by the food court 8:00 a.m. drinking coffee/mud.
You just want to do the 8am twist with the cm's at pop don't ya?
:goodvibes

I always get up early. :rolleyes:

In January I was out there every morning but couldn't call any of you because I thought it was too early. :rotfl:

I'll be up with ya... Still a kid i'm afraid i'm gonna miss something.. Actually last year I was at a wedding (we stayed over night) and I got to sleep in well at least till 7am:rotfl2: :rotfl2: I was so hungry from the horrible food the night before that i woke up my dh and made him go take me to breakfast..:teeth:

Okay. I am going to go and try to get some work done and make this day go faster.

Oh and I always wake up early. Always. Even if I don't want to, so if you need a coffee run partner I'll be there. But I'll be drinking diet pepsi. lol That's my coffee. :rolleyes1

Meet you by the food court. :thumbsup2

One advatangae of being there early is the CMs in the gift shop walk you around and show you all the unadvertised sale items. :rolleyes1

Meet you by the food court. :thumbsup2

One advatangae of being there early is the CMs in the gift shop walk you around and show you all the unadvertised sale items. :rolleyes1
Hanging with you is going to be bad for my wallet, I can already tell. :eek: :rotfl2: :hug:

I'm gonna do breakfast in my room also. I'm not a huge breakfast eater.

I'm usually an early riser as well. Depending on how late I was out the night before. :rotfl:

Hi ladies, just popping in for a minute to catch up. I'm off now for the nightly Mom routine. Hope everyone has a great evening!

Missy get better quickly.. :hug:

I musta missed the part of your post where you said Bunco Deena!! I cannot wait to play that! :woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter