Flight of Passage question

How motion sick do people get on this ride?
I get very motion sick on Star Tours and Mission Space, is it worth it for me to attempt Flight of Passage?

My son and I did not get sick. My daughter and niece did. One threw up.

UPDATE!!
Yes I did FOP at start of day with the help of Dramamine. There were a few times I had to breathe deep and squint my eyes little but I managed, walked a little funny for a few minutes afterwards. Well worth it but I will not do again...

I also in EPCOT with the help of Dramamine I tried the green Mission Space since the orange makes me sick. Again I had to breathe deep a few times and squint but did it.

In Universal I put my big girl pants on (with Dramamine) and rode Forbidden Journey... OMG I thought I was going to DIE... closed my eyes in certain parts but so glad I did it, amazing ride, love love the movies so that was good, I will I felt queasy the rest of day...

Just did FoP and made it fine-the cool air blowing on my face and the couple of times the Banshee stopped momentarily made it doable without getting sick.:)

UPDATE!
In Universal I put my big girl pants on (with Dramamine) and rode Forbidden Journey... OMG I thought I was going to DIE... closed my eyes in certain parts but so glad I did it, amazing ride, love love the movies so that was good, I will I felt queasy the rest of day...
Awesome! Glad you got to try FoP. If you had asked about FJ at universal I would have told you that rude is incredible, but everytime I've ridden it i see people green or ready to pass out at the exit. I usually tell people go on it last, this way it doesn't ruin your day.

I wear sea bands. The first trip I wore the sea bands and I closed my eyes once or twice. And I was a little nauseated afterwards.

The second trip I wore sea bands and took equate motion sickness tablet before I rode and I was good to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter