Five Guys burgers in OC

Never heard of it, but I'd love to try. I love a well made burger! In and Out and Fudruckers and Red Robin are my top favorites for burgers. :thumbsup2

Don't know about the other two, but 5 Guys blows Red Robin out of the water for price and quality/yumminess(the only thing Red Robin has over 5 Guys is that you can get a beer;))

Are there any in Salt Lake near I-80 or I-15? If there was one just off an exit I wouldn't mind stopping by.

There's one not too far off of I-15 (less than a mile) in Sandy.

Take the 10600 South exit and head east to State Street. Turn left (North) on to State Street. The next stop light you come to, you'll want to turn right and you'll be in the parking lot for 5 Guys.

Dammit, now I'm craving some of their fries!

There's one not too far off of I-15 (less than a mile) in Sandy.

Take the 10600 South exit and head east to State Street. Turn left (North) on to State Street. The next stop light you come to, you'll want to turn right and you'll be in the parking lot for 5 Guys.

Dammit, now I'm craving some of their fries!

I'm planning to drive through I might be in SLC just in time for lunch. Thanks.

I'm planning to drive through I might be in SLC just in time for lunch. Thanks.

You must be coming from Idaho? Five Guys isn't a drive through type burger joint.

If you want something quick (drive through), there is an In-N-Out at the next exit (12300 South).

Just went to the website and see they have one in San Jose. Will have to investigate...

They are opening one in Sunnyvale in the old Towne Center area.. close to that new Target. I drove past there a couple of weeks ago. I don't know if/where else they are going to open.

You must be coming from Idaho? Five Guys isn't a drive through type burger joint.

If you want something quick (drive through), there is an In-N-Out at the next exit (12300 South).

Oh I know that it is a sit down place only. I've driven around Salt Lake a lot. I just don't want to spend a lot more time doing it. Thanks for the directions I may be there in a few weeks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter