• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

First timer question: viewing purchased tickets online and VIP tour

roselark

DIS Veteran
Hi all!! I am a long time WDW veteran and will be visiting Universal for one day for the first time on 9/27. I am heading down with a friend and after extensive research, we have already purchased 1 day 2 park tickets plus the VIP tour ticket.

Since I am used to WDW, I was expecting to be able to see these on my account, but cannot get anything to come up, even when I enter my order number. Does Universal just do things differently and not link tickets online with my account or do I need to contact Customer Service? I have the confirmation email, so I am not overly worries, I just want to make sure nothing is amiss.

Also, once we get there, I am assuming we need to stop somewhere to actually pick up the physical tickets? Is that correct?

We are also wondering where we need to go for the VIP tour. We plan on taking the 7:35am Mears shuttle from WDW property to Universal. Where do we enter the park once we get there? Do they have a separate entrance/line like WDW often does for early tours and special events? Can anyone help point us in the right direction once we enter the park? The tour time was 9am and the park opens at 9am, so I am just wanting to make sure we are not late. I have done WDW tours, but I have no idea what to expect here.

TIA!!

When I book a tour, I get a confirmation email with info of where to pick up my ticket for the tour

You can add your park tickets to the app manually, I don't think they add them automatically. The only benefit is that you can pull up the ticket and scan the app for entry.

You can print out your tickets and I do think you can go to a guest services window to get a printed ticket. If it's only one day, I wouldn't bother. We do frequently see people struggle to scan their home-printed tickets, but you might wait longer at guest services than it takes to scan the printed tickets. If it was multiple days, it would be worth

Your VIP confirmation should have the meeting place details. I think they recently changed where they meet, but that might have been a covid thing that has switched back??

I have had some added automatically and some not, so who knows. It's in the wallet portion of the app, if it's there. Also, if you got an email, check for an attachment.

Thanks all! Neither I nor my friend received any detailed email nor any attachments, only the ticket purchase confirmation. Also, when I try to add the ticket online, I get an error. Looks like I need to call Universal. :)

Thanks all! Neither I nor my friend received any detailed email nor any attachments, only the ticket purchase confirmation. Also, when I try to add the ticket online, I get an error. Looks like I need to call Universal. :)
Let us know how it works out.

Update: Called customer service and they had no idea why neither one of us received the confirmation emails. They were able to send them to us, so we are all set! Thank you for the help everyone!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter