First time to Disneyland

I guess at this point the question I should be asking is, If all the TS Res are full, will I still be able to dine at the Rest Lounge/bar area on the CA side of the park?

I checked this morning, and there are no TS anywhere in DL, or CA. so I might have to leave the park for dinner, or possibly eat QS.
I may have misunderstood, but it looks like there are some TS reservations available on the app this Sunday night. I'm seeing Carnation Cafe at 8pm, River Belle Terrace at 4:30, WCT at 6:15 and 7:35. Goofy's Kitchen, Storytellers, Napa Rose, and Steakhouse 55 have times, as do some other DTD restaurants. So it might be worth another check!

If you're looking to enjoy a beer at a bar, I really like Hearthstone Lounge at GCH (Grand Californian Hotel). While the bar is somewhat small, they have a connected area with seating and its very peaceful. They also have a fairly good food menu, or you can pop over to White Water Snacks (quick service) which is also in the hotel. I have never had a bad meal there. Have fun!

So much info for you! If you end up needing to do QS and want a beer then Pacific Wharf is a fantastic area in DCA. There are a few different food and adult beverage options. It’s a tradition for us to relax with a margarita there at least once per trip.

I was able to snag a ts res for wine country. Menu looks good. Now the only question is which night show should I catch?

Actually, when the park opened, it was called the Magic Kingdom. They moved away from that when WDW was built, but there are still some things in the park that call back to the old days. On the train, the narration says, a trip around the Magic Kingdom. There are others like that as well, but at one time, it was the Magic Kingdom.
It is still called The Magic Kingdom, though Disneyland Park is used more often these days. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter