First time in the World, but not our last!

Great updates.

I love all the DTD pictures.

Fulton's...hit or miss. We used to love it. And the last time we went it wasn't very good and got very pricey. We were thinking of going back next year, but I think after your comments, we will skip it.

I love all the Epcot pictures...especially the photopass pictures.

Looks like a fun breakfast with the princesses.

Cute pictures with Minnie, Goofy and Mickey.

Great update! you really need to smile in pictures!!! :lmao:

Did you love Epcot?!?! tons of thing to do there..

Adore all your pictures you look like you had a lot done on your MK night!

same here i won't be going to the crab house.. just have better places here.

DTD is a hot mess. loved your outifts for tea time!

Stopping by to wish you a...

Merry Christmas!

Disney-Christmas-disney-32956752-1024-768.jpg

D~

Well it's not that I wasn't trying not to smile. I lost my glasses the first MK day so had to wear my sunglasses or go with out. When I am not wearing them I can't see so I would smile and about the time the pp photographer took the pic I would quit, how long can you hold a smile...guess not long enough. They take too long messing about :confused3

Thanks for all the Christmas wishes thank you everyone!!

That's so funny!!! you poor thing losing your glasses!!!

I missed posting for Christmas! so..........

top-beautiful-disney-happy-new-year-clipart-1.jpg

Yea Frank reminded me every day those were600 dollar glasses, yada yada. I did fill out a missing report for them, what else could I do? I started trying to remember the last time I had them. ! I knew it was our first park day at MK, but did I have them on the bus ......

No didn't have them at 1900 dinner!

Well I knew I had them in my purse when we went to MK but I must have dropped them at some point. I had taken them with me for wearing after dark, but that didn't work out to well.
All I could think of was a dug into my purse several times for my phone to take pics I must have dropped them on a ride? Oh what to do. I went to the front desk to let the resort know, maybe I dropped them going to the bus, or on the way to MK on the bus! Not sure!

Tues Sept 30th Blizzard Beach :beach:

We already decided to once again skip the water park and let the Throwers go alone. We got up and headed out early. We had gone to guest
relations and got another day's ticket the day before at Epcot. Figure we would hit stuff we missed. So first stop AK I really wanted to do
Kilamanjaro. We went right to the kiosk to get FPs made. The CM's were very helpful, got KS right away that morning followed by Dinasaur and
tough to be a bug. We hadn't planned on this one because everyone said the big bugs were intimadating to some young children. So now was our
chance, We skipped that part anyways because of the scooter. I loved it :goodvibes. Of course I also loved the safari but it was alittle rough on Franks
back. Dino I did alone, and it was rough on my back, lol.
We did some shopping and headed out of the park.It was a rainy day so we got out of the park just in time about 2pm Well Frank
did stop at every place he found with pins, can we say obsessed!

We decided to head to DTD because Frank wanted to go back to disneyquest.lol so off we went! At least we could stay out of the comming rain.

It was clouding up pretty bad wondered how the Throwers were doing at the water park so I sent Raina a text. Well they were just heading out,
got a late start today. So I let her know we were on our way to DTD. Wasn't to long after we got in DQ and Raina sent a text the rain had
started pouring and they had just got in when they closed the park! So they were going back to change and would meet us at DQ for the afternoon.
So we showed them what we had learned about how the levels were and played some games with them and the girls. After a Raina decided to take
the girls to the fifth floor. That's where the kiddie games are and the girls were having a great time. But we were tired after a long day at
MK and DTD. So we decided to leave and go back to the resort. Of course after all the stops we made on the way back to the bus, pin trading
and all. They caught up with us at the bus and we took the girls with us while they were going to stay a bit. (Adult time) We had some lunch at
DQ but when we got on yhe bus the girls said they were hungry. lol

We got back to the resort and stopped at the pepper market for a bite. Then headed back to our room and got the girls tucked in, watched
alittle Disney tv and went to sleep, night all!

We never went to the boardwalk, oh well next trip! pixiedust:

FUN UPDATE!!! love the bug show!!! one of my favorites.. unfortunately it was closed when we were there. :( NEXT TIME!

Yes we need to see raina's pictures!!! she needs to get her caboose on here!

sorry never finished this my comp was acting up and I am afraid to use it much as I don't want to lose my Disney pics Franks hearing is now scedualed for aug 2015 so he should get his back pay in oct or nov 2015. I am buying a new comp first thing. Raina and I are doing a 4 day weekend in march if it all works out followed by Frank and I going to Disney on our own for 6 nights in may thinking may 8-14 at pop with dxdp so many places I want to eat at.lol I will give up the mod for more food oh yea I love to eat,lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter