First Time Access to DCL Manage Cruise

Is there a list of bookable on board fun items, like the list of port adventures, to get an idea of what my priorities would be?

Adult dining
Princess Gathering
Frozen Meet & Greet
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique (or Pirate League on Pirate Night)
Character breakfast if on a longer itinerary
Some adult beverage tastings
If on Star Wars or Marvel, some of those things.

We've been busy booking things for our first cruise. Adult dining is Palo brunch and Palo dinner. We weren't able to get brunch because it's only on the sea days for our itinerary, but there are still dinner spots.

Princess-wise, there's also the Royal Tea, which is only once.

We're 45 days out and both the Frozen Meet & Greet and the Princess Gatherings still have open spots.

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique sold out for Pirate Night makeovers some time before our 75-day window but there are still plenty of regular Boutique appointments.

All the tastings were already sold out, but the choices were Rum, Whiskey, Cognac, Wine, Liquor & Chocolate, and Mojitos/Caipirinhas.

We've been busy booking things for our first cruise. Adult dining is Palo brunch and Palo dinner. We weren't able to get brunch because it's only on the sea days for our itinerary, but there are still dinner spots.

Princess-wise, there's also the Royal Tea, which is only once.

We're 45 days out and both the Frozen Meet & Greet and the Princess Gatherings still have open spots.

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique sold out for Pirate Night makeovers some time before our 75-day window but there are still plenty of regular Boutique appointments.

All the tastings were already sold out, but the choices were Rum, Whiskey, Cognac, Wine, Liquor & Chocolate, and Mojitos/Caipirinhas.
Be sure to check back for the items you weren't able to get. Sometimes slots open up. Also, check when you get on board. There are usually more tastings available. Have fun!

Everyone thank you for the help on this thread as we were able to easily do online check-in and onboard activities for our first Disney Cruise (Alaska 5/28 Sailing). All 4 staterooms are scheduled to check-in between 12pm-12:30pm. I am not sure if that is a good time or not? It was the earliest time available. We were able to get all of the onboard activities and excursions that were on our list. The only disappointment was that all of the Adult Beverage Tastings were sold out, but we plan to continue checking. Looking forward to our cruise and the meet up with other DIS cruise families.

Everyone thank you for the help on this thread as we were able to easily do online check-in and onboard activities for our first Disney Cruise (Alaska 5/28 Sailing). All 4 staterooms are scheduled to check-in between 12pm-12:30pm. I am not sure if that is a good time or not? It was the earliest time available. We were able to get all of the onboard activities and excursions that were on our list. The only disappointment was that all of the Adult Beverage Tastings were sold out, but we plan to continue checking. Looking forward to our cruise and the meet up with other DIS cruise families.

Earliest check in times are usually around 11:00am. Sometimes as early as 10:30. For the Beverage Tastings you will probably have good luck going to the sign up area on board first thing. It's location and time of sign ups will be listed in the Navigator they hand you at check in. They hold back spots for booking once onboard, and sometimes don't even list some of the tastings offered for pre-cruise booking. Head there as soon as you board the ship and you may get the classes you hope for. Also definitely keep checking back, people do cancel plans. Congratulations on getting every Port Excursion you wanted.

Did you go online at midnight when it became available? Did you do the online check in first, or activities first?

Did you go online at midnight when it became available? Did you do the online check in first, or activities first?

We were logged into the My Reservations webpage a few minutes prior to midnight and simply refreshed the page at midnight. After refreshing the page the check-in and onboard activity options became available. We linked all 4 staterooms online in My Reservations a few weeks prior to our time window. As a result, 4 of us were online at midnight and each person had a specific assignment to book for the entire group of 13. I was responsible for check-in and others in our group were responsible for specific activities.

Borrowing this thread to ask a related question.

I'm checked in and all set for our summer cruise (I'm silver), but for my parents this is their first cruise, and will be able to check in Monday. Check in starts at midnight, but... which timezone?
My parents live in Europe, can they check in at midnight their time? Or is it at midnight Florida time since DCL's office is there. Or if I check in for them, do I have to wait for it to be midnight where I live (West coast)?

Borrowing this thread to ask a related question.

I'm checked in and all set for our summer cruise (I'm silver), but for my parents this is their first cruise, and will be able to check in Monday. Check in starts at midnight, but... which timezone?
My parents live in Europe, can they check in at midnight their time? Or is it at midnight Florida time since DCL's office is there. Or if I check in for them, do I have to wait for it to be midnight where I live (West coast)?

Eastern Time US.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter