First Fort Trip, Had a Great time, Thanks all. New pics posted 3/23

My camera is a Canon 60D. I shoot everything from a 30mm Sigma 1.4 lens to a Tamron 200-500mm zoom. Most were taken with the Sigma lens especially the dark rides. Animal kingdom I used my large lens and you should have seen the looks I got that day, even from the Disney photographers. Everything was shot in a RAW format and JPEG at the same time. I have been able to save some shots that I may have otherwise lost by shooting RAW.

I worked at Hollywood Studios (when it was MGM) for 9 months (on Saturdays only around '97-'98) in food and beverage...I sold sodas/snacks in that big Coke 6 pack...lol. Also worked in the egg roll cart (which I don't see egg rolls there anymore) at exit to Chinese theater and also used to be a pretzel cart on NY street that I worked at. Was a lot of fun, happened to have a job where I was flying every Mon- Thur so I knew I could do the Sat at Disney...loved getting to see the CM side of things. Was great to go and "wander" the tunnel at MK...got lost for a couple minutes...hah.

I worked at Hollywood Studios (when it was MGM) for 9 months (on Saturdays only around '97-'98) in food and beverage...I sold sodas/snacks in that big Coke 6 pack...lol. Also worked in the egg roll cart (which I don't see egg rolls there anymore) at exit to Chinese theater and also used to be a pretzel cart on NY street that I worked at. Was a lot of fun, happened to have a job where I was flying every Mon- Thur so I knew I could do the Sat at Disney...loved getting to see the CM side of things. Was great to go and "wander" the tunnel at MK...got lost for a couple minutes...hah.

Cool !!

_MG_4249 (800x533).jpg
Spaceship Earth.
_MG_4253 (800x533).jpg

_MG_4260 (533x800).jpg

_MG_4275 (533x800).jpg

_MG_4282 (800x533).jpg

_MG_4350 (508x800).jpg
Sandman, in the land at EPCOT.
_MG_4363 (592x800).jpg
M-i-c-k-e-y, Mouse.
_MG_3943 (800x533).jpg

_MG_4021 (533x800).jpg

_MG_4506 (800x533).jpg
Contemporary Resort, on the way back from MK.

_MG_5569 (800x533).jpg

_MG_5571 (533x800).jpg

_MG_5573 (800x533).jpg

_MG_5916 (533x800).jpg
Back to EPCOT at the Seas.
_MG_5917 (800x533).jpg _MG_5917 (800x533).jpg

_MG_5918 (533x800).jpg
Awesome drawings by a CM in Epcot.
_MG_5919 (800x533).jpg

_MG_4369 (800x504).jpg
The wife, I, Mickey and our Nephew.
_MG_4381 (512x800).jpg
Myself, wife, Goofy and the nephew.
_MG_4387 (739x800).jpg

_MG_5955 (533x800).jpg
Captain Hook.

_MG_5963 (533x800).jpg
Alice in EPCOT ?? Thought she was from Wonderland.
_MG_5999 (800x770).jpg
Japanese Mask.

_MG_6059 (533x800).jpg
_MG_6057 (800x533).jpg
Family before the Civil War.

_MG_6065 (533x800).jpg
Susan B. Anthony

_MG_6075 (533x800).jpg
Alexander Graham Bell.

_MG_6077 (800x533).jpg
Mr. Carnegie, steel tycoon.

_MG_6105 (533x800).jpg

_MG_6003 (533x800).jpg
Japanese art

:offtopic: Sold my first picture today, been taking photo's all my life. Came from this trip, must have been some of that Disney magic. pixiedust: Really would be nice to sell more, maybe someday. Had some on a stock website for awhile and didn't work. Will keep at it and see what happens.

Chris, your low light pictures (inside the rides) turned out really well. I don't try very hard but those are always my problem (well, one of them).

Bama Ed

Chris, your low light pictures (inside the rides) turned out really well. I don't try very hard but those are always my problem (well, one of them).

Bama Ed

Ed,
That was a hope of mine was to get some good pictures on the rides themselves. I had a lot that did not turn out well. Especially in the Haunted Mansion and even in Peter pans flight. I tried twice in Haunted Mansion, but Peter pans flight closed for refurbishment after the first day, so that will have to wait for another trip.

:offtopic: Sold my first picture today, been taking photo's all my life. Came from this trip, must have been some of that Disney magic. pixiedust: Really would be nice to sell more, maybe someday. Had some on a stock website for awhile and didn't work. Will keep at it and see what happens.

Congrats!!! Your pics are very good! Dh does some great work, shot weddings before we were married, has sold a few pics, but not really his aim as it's hard work and not worth it to him. He has shot some friends, relative's weddings, group photos, has several displayed in our home, but mostly just pure pleasure. He does his own copying, enlargements, mat cutting, framing, etc.

By the way, did you see Peter Pan on top of the building above Captain Hook?????
We almost missed him!! o_O

Congrats!!! Your pics are very good! Dh does some great work, shot weddings before we were married, has sold a few pics, but not really his aim as it's hard work and not worth it to him. He has shot some friends, relative's weddings, group photos, has several displayed in our home, but mostly just pure pleasure. He does his own copying, enlargements, mat cutting, framing, etc.

By the way, did you see Peter Pan on top of the building above Captain Hook?????
We almost missed him!! o_O

Yes we did see Peter Pan and I do have pictures, but it was overcast and the gray background made for a lousy photo. I have done my photography as a hobby also. My father started me at an early age, we used to process all our own in the darkroom, and make enlargements. Have done our own matting and framing also over the years. Really have not displayed too many here at the house.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter