First Ever DISUnplugged Podcast Cruise Use Multiquote, It Saves Nine

Status
Not open for further replies.
See how much time and space multiquote saves? Brandie you get an infraction for wasting posts. Do I need to remind you all to look at the thread name :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

You think we should add the pre-cruise muddy buddy race to the first page? There's going to be a lot of Disers in attendance. Just sayin' :confused3

Just give me a summary of what you want and I'll add it.

Orlando Muddy Buddy:

When: May 9th 2009 6:45am til ????
Where: Disney's Wide World of Sports
What: Race/Obstacle course ending in a giant mud pit!
Who: Launchpad11B; Mouse Skywalker; ADP; dpuck1998; crazydisneyman; jeanigor
Why: To raise money for GKTW while having fun!

Orlando Muddy Buddy:

Does the :cheer2: :cheer2: cheering squad :cheer2: :cheer2: have to be there at 6:45??

Orlando Muddy Buddy:

You've been added.

Orlando Muddy Buddy:

Paul,
Since Val & I aren't arriving at MCO until about 10:30, any idea if the event will still be going on then? I'm guessing we won't get to WDW until close to noon.

OK, I'm slow. I have been seeing multi quote posts for a long time. But I have no clue how it is done. Can some one tell me or point me to the explanation? Please?

Kim

OK, I'm slow. I have been seeing multi quote posts for a long time. But I have no clue how it is done. Can some one tell me or point me to the explanation? Please?

Kim

Kim,

Down next to the quote button, there is a button that has the " marks and a + sign, that's the multi-quote button. If you click on that button for the different posts you want to reply to and then click the reply or quote button, then all the post you quoted will come up in the reply box. Does that help??

Kim,

Down next to the quote button, there is a button that has the " marks and a + sign, that's the multi-quote button. If you click on that button for the different posts you want to reply to and then click the reply or quote button, then all the post you quoted will come up in the reply box. Does that help??

Kim

Do you mean like this? :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Kim

Good morning everyone. I had high hopes of getting the house all spiffy clean, but I pulled something in my back, and I want to cry. That, and I got a little burned yesterday in the tanning bed. Parts that aren't used to seeing the sun. DH has been warned that he better be super nice when he comes home.

Hello #9!!!

I stopped home to drop off packages, groceries and grab some lunch. I'm heading back out for cruise shopping.

I was at Target earlier. I was checking and had a gaggle of 5 pre-teen girls in front of me all with Twilight in their hands. Needless to say I though about a lot of you!

Kim,

Do you mean like this? :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Kim

Bonus points to Kim for asking about multiquote and to Shelly for helping :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Finally #9!!! Y'all were supposed to be closing #8 while I was getting my Twilight at 12:01 last night. What happened? :rotfl2: Did everyone have too much wine and fall asleep?:confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter