• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

First Ever DISUnplugged Podcast Cruise Use Multiquote, It Saves Nine

Status
Not open for further replies.
One new thread closer to the cruise!!!!!!

Watching Twilight on PPV this morning while I clean the family room. The carpet installer is coming to measure today and the new couch comes next week! Woo hoo!!!!!

Congrats to Paul on post #1 and :laughing: to Tracy on sniping the last post on thread 8.

First John and Kat, then Puck, now Dodie!! We should start calling this the "New Couch" Thread!! :rotfl2: :lmao:

First John and Kat, then Puck, now Dodie!! We should start calling this the "New Couch" Thread!! :rotfl2: :lmao:

And Don's couch and Dodie's couch are the same model! Only the color is different. We discovered this last night. :rotfl:

I was in first place for the first time ever! No please, congratulations aren't neccessary....c'mon this is embarrassing stop. People please, I'm just a regular guy like you, enough praise. I'd like to thank all the little people. pirate:

winotracy 3
halliesmommy01 2
3guysandagal 1
katscradle

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

BTW - George and Jason, you have PM's

Looks like AskTracy was trying to close down #8...she posted a LOT on the last couple pages...:rotfl:

Nice job on being the last poster too Tracy! :dance3:

Alright...back to cleaning...:rolleyes:

OK, time to go do some computer tweaking.
This is driving me nuts.
Keeps kicking me out. :confused3

Time to run a speed disk, etc. and then head to the farm for some syrup making.

See you all tonight.

But befor I do...

3guysandagal 7
winotracy 5
Launchpad11B 5
ADP 3
scarlett873 3
Dodie 2
MenashaCorp 2
halliesmommy01 2
katscradle 2
shellyminnie 2
chirurgeon 1

Just sayin.......

You think we should add the pre-cruise muddy buddy race to the first page? There's going to be a lot of Disers in attendance. Just sayin' :confused3

But befor I do...

3guysandagal 7
winotracy 5
Launchpad11B 5
ADP 3
scarlett873 3
Dodie 2
MenashaCorp 2
halliesmommy01 2
katscradle 2
shellyminnie 2
chirurgeon 1

Just sayin.......
Enjoy it now, buddy boy...cuz it won't last...:rotfl2:

Okay...now back to cleaning...

Really...

I need to finish cleaning...

Somebody kick me out of here...

DW and I are doing a date night tonight. It's very rare for us, but every now and again we need to get out together, just us. Our Daughter has a sleep over planned at a friends house so we have the night to ourselves. It's the perfect opportunity.

I'm not sure where we are going yet. :rolleyes1

I call SHENANIGANS!!!!

I call it skill considering how slow everything is moving. I've tried before when things were normal and never got it.

Looks like AskTracy was trying to close down #8...she posted a LOT on the last couple pages...:rotfl:

Nice job on being the last poster too Tracy! :dance3:

Alright...back to cleaning...:rolleyes:

I was trying to get to page 250 so I could ask for it to be closed before I got back to the other work I needed to do. I thought we were closer to the end of the page...

You think we should add the pre-cruise muddy buddy race to the first page? There's going to be a lot of Disers in attendance. Just sayin' :confused3

Just give me a summary of what you want and I'll add it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter