• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

First Ever DISUnplugged Podcast Cruise Use Multiquote, It Saves Nine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah...i'm not feeling so great about that test tonight. :sad2: I guess we'll see how I did next week. Just confusing terminology and phrasing...

Aren't we closed yet?

We get the go ahead to make a run for 4000, and it seems as if everyone has gone to bed.
Who's still here?

Mudd.jpg

And these are the shoes. Mudd - Size 6. I'm surprised I can walk in them (barely) but I still predict a twisted ankle in my future. I need to practice walking in them around the house for awhile. I think I look a bit awkward. It's definitely not natural at all.

Oh, I like Dara!!

Yeah...i'm not feeling so great about that test tonight. :sad2: I guess we'll see how I did next week. Just confusing terminology and phrasing...

Aren't we closed yet?

I am sure you did just fine, don't worry everything will be just fine.:hug:

Well, I for one am exhausted! My eyes are burning and I'm squinting. Definitely a sign of sleepiness. Catch you guys tomorrow. Good night! :wave2:

Aren't we closed yet?

I've got my fingers crossed for ya, Brandie. :hug:

That test was just confusing. He didn't prepare us well...most instructors kind of guide you in what to study. This one said that the test will be over the chapters that we covered in the first 3 classes (including tonight's lecture). That was 11 chapters!! What the heck do you study out of 11 chapters??? Oh well...as long as I pass the class, that's all that matters...:headache:

Doesn't every woman love the spin cycle?;)

:lovestruc

Sorry, I got pissed! :mad:

I'm glad that I'm your friend.

I do :laundy: everyday.

So do I. James did the laundry yesterday, though.

lol at you guys and your washers.

Mom is out of surgery safely. She had a pitutary tumor removed 4 years ago- and has been on hormone replacement ever since. They expected this to be another one. they knew something was odd going in though. it was a meningeoma though- a tumor that usually grows near the skull/outer protective layers of the brain. The odd thing is that this type of tumor was growing in the pitutary area/cavity and was wrapped around the left optic nerve, hence her recent vision loss. She might regain back some of that vision! it is a wait and see. We are waiting in ICU to see her. It's been a long 13 hours, since 6am. She is doing well though the nuero said. they are sending off the tumor for other opinions, since it is an odd case. these tumors are almost always benign, which hers was too. but it still did its damage.

she will remain on her hormone therapy and anti seizure drugs now too.

she is really going to look forward to this cruise now more than ever!!!!

thanks for all the prayers and pixie dust- it worked!!!! :hug::grouphug::angel::grouphug:

I'm so glad to hear everything went well.
I was working on dining arrangements tonight. :scared1:

I love you, Tracy.

Ooohhh lookie, there's a shiny new M16 Paul. Quick, look!!

Now that Paul is distracted, I'll tell those of you who are nice and well behaved.

Go to http://www.ups.com/WebTracking/reference?loc=en_US

In the Shipment Reference field type in your DCL number. This is an eight digit number (not the one following Grp on your reservation). Press Track.

It may not come up with your documents and you may have to go down to Shipment Destination and select United States and YOUR zip code.

When I put in my reservation number, it came up as a delivered package. Remember that other companies may have the same reference number, but DCL uses your reservation number for this. Mine hasn't shipped yet as when I limited it to my zip code, nothing came up.

Thanks!

Michelle, I hope your mom recovers quickly. You can be sure we will be making sure she have a good time on the cruise.

Brandie, good luck with the test. I'm sure you did better than you think you did. Personally, I hated economics. The professor was so boring. And he wrote the text book, which made it even worse. And it was a 9am class. Morning classes and I never got along. All of these combined may be the reason I blew off this class so often.

Kim

Brandie, good luck with the test. I'm sure you did better than you think you did. Personally, I hated economics. The professor was so boring. And he wrote the text book, which made it even worse. And it was a 9am class. Morning classes and I never got along. All of these combined may be the reason I blew off this class so often.

Kim

I was just thinking about morning classes this morning (how weird is that!!) and that my main advice to someone who goes to college and isn't a morning person - NOTHING BEFORE 10 a.m.!!!

I made it though 8 years of higher education and only had 4 classes before 10 a.m. :rolleyes1 (and that was only because those were the only times the class was offered) :confused3

Aren't we closed yet?

That test was just confusing. He didn't prepare us well...most instructors kind of guide you in what to study. This one said that the test will be over the chapters that we covered in the first 3 classes (including tonight's lecture). That was 11 chapters!! What the heck do you study out of 11 chapters??? Oh well...as long as I pass the class, that's all that matters...:headache:

I'm sure you'll pass the test!:thumbsup2 He should have told you what you needed to study for.:sad2:

I checked my documents. They are set to arrive on Wednesday. Our passports arrived today. We all look crabby. That's okay, cause we're smiling on the inside.

I was just thinking about morning classes this morning (how weird is that!!) and that my main advice to someone who goes to college and isn't a morning person - NOTHING BEFORE 10 a.m.!!!

I made it though 8 years of higher education and only had 4 classes before 10 a.m. :rolleyes1 (and that was only because those were the only times the class was offered) :confused3

That was the same exact advice I gave my oldest son when he started college 3 years ago... no classes before ten and if you can, don't schedule any classes for Friday... but pretend you did and do all your homework that day.

So far it is working for him! By this time next year, I will be planning his college graduation party!! :scared1:

ugh. Frustrating.

I am sure you passed...

I checked my documents. They are set to arrive on Wednesday. Our passports arrived today. We all look crabby. That's okay, cause we're smiling on the inside.

That is great to hear! We got ours done a day or two after you did! The webpage to check what is going on with the passports has been down for maintenance for 3 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter