First Ever DISUnplugged Podcast Cruise Use Multiquote, It Saves Nine

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would appear that documents have gone out for the ones who have a Grp number on our confirmation line. This means that if you booked a category 12, suite, booked onboard, booked after group space was gone or military rates, you will all not find your tracking information yet. Don't know for sure if this is true, but it certainly seems so.

The Mini meet was very cool.
We enjoyed the time we had together.
It's so nice to meet people and then can talk about Disney without strange looks....

Good!

My co-worker is also a DIS'ser so we are known for our Disney chatter at work.

It does work with Fed Ex too!!!!!!!!!! I checked John and Katherine's since I know they received theirs. Here's the link for that

https://www.fedex.com/AltRefTracking?cntry_code=us

I also think I cracked the code on Ursula's printing.

I should have mine today. Fed Ex left me a note to sign to ensure I would get my documents...I still hope they ring the bell - I don't care if they wake me up! (still at work - less than an hour to go!)
:yay:

If I put in your postal code correctly, your's will not come up yet.

You probably did it correct (its 2614TT) and if we both can find it then i think it's not shipped yet.

I added the tracking information to the second post on thread 10. If you two can help me come up with a witty name for 10, Yvet will be back in good graces :)

I'm going to think about a name....
Hmmm Yvet and Thinking....... :scared1:

Hmmm maybe something like this....

First Ever DISUnplugged Podcast Cruise we all need some Zen so here is #10.

First Ever DISUnplugged Podcast Cruise already at # 10 so please think about Tracy every now and then....

First Ever DISUnplugged Podcast Cruise #10 please don't ask questions over the questions over and over again......

First Ever DISUnplugged Podcast Cruise #10 we all praise that Tracy came this far... Amen

I'm sorry Tracy! :flower3:

Good Morning peeps :blush:

Ohw you messed up!!!!!
If you want to be back in good graces you have to help us out finding and thinking of a good thread name..

Ohw you messed up!!!!!
If you want to be back in good graces you have to help us out finding and thinking of a good thread name..

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

How about "10, seriously 10! You people talk way too much" :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: That's what I'd name it. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Why is it the shoes I like are always $200 plus ?:headache:

Shoes_iSEC1086486.jpg

I want these but Paul would kill me if I bought them. :eek:

I need a White wedge with an ankle strap and at least a 3.5" heel. Why is it so hard to find? :confused3

I know those are not wedges but they are oh so cute...:love:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter