• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

First Ever DISUnplugged Podcast Cruise Five Alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tracy, do you have to pay for parking at the Dolphin?

Is there a person/hour chart on Toy Story Mania somewhere? I was wondering how long would it take to get a group of DIS'er through TSM if we had a meet planned for rope drop on a non-EMH morning at Hollywood Studios? (thanks spaddy for the other half of my question)

Is there a person/hour chart on Toy Story Mania somewhere? I was wondering how long would it take to get a group of DIS'er through TSM if we had a meet planned for rope drop on a non-EMH morning at Hollywood Studios? (thanks spaddy for the other half of my question)

I just wish I could remember where I have seen those numbers before.

I'm going to break the seal and post here finally :)

I found park hours on the Disney canada site for May. They don't quite match up with the park hours posted on the DIS. www.disneyworld.ca

FYI

I'm going to break the seal and post here finally :)

I found park hours on the Disney canada site for May. They don't quite match up with the park hours posted on the DIS. www.disneyworld.ca

FYI

Thanks Don!! I'm gonna plan on waiting patiently until AskTracy says that they are official. But it does give hope to watch Wishes from the Poly Beach, as we planned. :)

Alicia said something about the TSM thread...but the BlueDog of Searching is being a bit lazy and uncooperative for me.:guilty:

Here you go Todd. :thumbsup2
Unofficial Guide says the wait time for Toy Story Mania is 4.5 minutes per 100 people ahead of you.

No mention of how long wait lines are for a cash bar.

And From the UG...
Toy Story Mania

APPEAL BY AGE PRESCHOOL * * * * GRADE SCHOOL * * * * TEENS * * * * ½ YOUNG ADULTS * * * * ½ OVER 30 * * * * SENIORS * * * ½
What it is 3-D ride through indoor shooting gallery Scope and scale Headliner When to go Before 10:30 am, after 6 pm or use FASTPASS Special comments As the latest Disney headliner, expect long lines most of the day. Duration Of Ride 4.5 minutes Average wait per 100 people ahead of you 3 minutes. Loading speed Fast

Can I just have a moment to tell you guys :grouphug: I was sitting in my stupid job today hearing about this poor man who was fired for a Comp injury, had to file bankrupcy, had back sugery, had his truck and his house taken, and all I could think was I can't take this man's misery for one more second, it's appalling, I just want to go on my cruise NOW, thank you very much, I want to make new friends and hug people that feel like old ones, I want to stay up too late and drink too much, I want to read my book out by the pool and make snide comments about how ugly the other ships are in port compared to the Wonder, I want to meet Pete and tell him what a great job they do in person, I want to be WARM, I want to listen to music in the lounge before dinner and find out what the Rainbow thing is all about, but what I don't want to be doing anymore is listening to this very nice man and his very horrible life. My job can be so miserable. I hate other people's pain. And here' s the kicker, the guilt. I'm at least going on a cruise. This man and his wife and two kids don't have a home anymore. :sad1: I'm afraid our impartial court reporter has fallen off the impartial wagon straight into the muck of has an opinion that the employer is a right bas*******!

Sorry. Vent over. :upsidedow

Can I just have a moment to tell you guys :grouphug: I was sitting in my stupid job today hearing about this poor man who was fired for a Comp injury, had to file bankrupcy, had back sugery, had his truck and his house taken, and all I could think was I can't take this man's misery for one more second, it's appalling, I just want to go on my cruise NOW, thank you very much, I want to make new friends and hug people that feel like old ones, I want to stay up too late and drink too much, I want to read my book out by the pool and make snide comments about how ugly the other ships are in port compared to the Wonder, I want to meet Pete and tell him what a great job they do in person, I want to be WARM, I want to listen to music in the lounge before dinner and find out what the Rainbow thing is all about, but what I don't want to be doing anymore is listening to this very nice man and his very horrible life. My job can be so miserable. I hate other people's pain. And here' s the kicker, the guilt. I'm at least going on a cruise. This man and his wife and two kids don't have a home anymore. :sad1: I'm afraid our impartial court reporter has fallen off the impartial wagon straight into the muck of has an opinion that the employer is a right bas*******!

Sorry to hear that Lauren, but I promise a hug from me when we meet. I'll even make snide remarks with you, but mine won't be about the other ships.:rotfl: ;)

Sorry to hear that Lauren, but I promise a hug from me when we meet. I'll even make snide remarks with you, but mine won't be about the other ships.:rotfl: ;)

Gonna make snide remarks about me huh Jen. pirate: :rotfl2:

Vent away.

The hug from me is a given and I look forward to drinking too much with you. Snide remarks are always welcomed in my company.

Here you go Todd. :thumbsup2

And From the UG...

I thought it might be the UG. If only I didn't have to be at work all day I could have gone and looked. Of course, I have 2007 so I wouldn't have been much help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter