• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

First Ever DISUnplugged Podcast Cruise Five Alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've tried to resist since this afternoon, but I can't hold off any longer. After all, "everybody else is doing it."

I feel so guilty.

:rotfl:

Don't Dodie, I right there with you!:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

WOW!! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2
One week that's gotta be a record. :cool1:
Wonder what it is going to be like in the last 2 weeks of April. :confused3

WOW!! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2
One week that's gotta be a record. :cool1:
Wonder what it is going to be like in the last 2 weeks of April. :confused3

Either controlled chaos or quiet because we all to busy finishing FE gifts and packing, repacking, packing, repacking....

Either controlled chaos or quiet because we all to busy finishing FE gifts and packing, repacking, packing, repacking....

You're waiting until then to pack?!?!?! :eek::eek::eek:
I've already got my suitcase half packed and plan to finish it this week.:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2
The last minute essentials will have to wait, but the bulk of it can be done now.::yes::::yes::::yes::
And as everyone has "don't forget to pack" tips as they pack, I will grab my whatever and pack it. Example: Brandie's nifty flask set. Ooooo, ahhhhhhh. :) :) :)

Hey, Im not behind on this thread :thumbsup2
I am waiting for my disney luggage to arrive TODAY and then I will start to pack! - actually will need to wait until DH and I return from WDW next week, as some of my fav mickey t-s and shorts are in that bag!
Off to the BWVs we are for three glorious days in the sun!:beach:

Wow, five already!

i got my disney luggage in already, but i have a business trip to SF to use it for in March, so i can't pack just yet. but i will start early! :thumbsup2

Which ones did you get? I love DMR.

I got these:

Luggage_Tags_225x300.jpg

They were larger than I expected, and not plastic but vinyl. Which I reread the description and it says "pliable vinyl"...but I am happy with them.

I got these:

Luggage_Tags_225x300.jpg

They were larger than I expected, and not plastic but vinyl. Which I reread the description and it says "pliable vinyl"...but I am happy with them.

Those are cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter