First Ever DISUnplugged Podcast Cruise Eight is Enough, more than enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this is it for me tonight!
Going to go and enjoy the new couch.
Goodnight :)

I'm just anxious to see what plans the crew has in store for us! We're getting closer to them hopefully revealing some information!! :yay:

I bet there will be another Podcast Cruise show soon with announcements of plans!

I'm just anxious to see what plans the crew has in store for us! We're getting closer to them hopefully revealing some information!! :yay:

Me too! Pete and Walter's little surprise cruise has me really thinking about what might be in store.

Two months! Two months people!

I think we should all give ourselves a pat on the back for not pestering the Podcast crew for details. We've been pretty patient.

I think we should all give ourselves a pat on the back for not pestering the Podcast crew for details. We've been pretty patient.

Yeah yeah yeah...we've behaved ourselves...:rolleyes1

But i'm ready for details...:woohoo:

It is pretty ironic, considering how OCD most of us are about planning (with our spreadsheets, itineraries, ADRs, etc.) that we are totally in the dark about scheduling for the DIS events on the ship. It certainly made making spa and Palo reservations an interesting shot in the dark. :rotfl:

(Did everyone see that Pete and Walter are eating at Palo for dinner again tonight?)

OK

After Rock Paper Scissors, thumb wrestling, arm wrestling, and a "To the Death" Cage Match.....

She still let me on the computer for a while.

Good things come to those who wait. But Pete and Walter having dinner at Palo again, is a bit much to handle. Hello, WW frozen dinner!

Hey there :)

I've been busy doing my fish extender and the gifts and Pete got me hooked on Animal Crossing :mad:

Hope the snow is melting where you are? Did ya hear about how the UK ground to halt early Feb when we got snow :rotfl:

Roll on May :woohoo: :banana: :woohoo: :banana: :woohoo: :banana:

Mostly gone now due to the rain the last few deys. :banana:

No I did not hear this as, I don't usually watch the news or read any papers, only if something big is happening.
Most of my news is from an all news Toronto station (680 CFTR for you local disers) while driving back and forth to work.
They give traffic updates every 10 mins..:thumbsup2

Come on MAY!!!! :goodvibes

It is pretty ironic, considering how OCD most of us are about planning (with our spreadsheets, itineraries, ADRs, etc.) that we are totally in the dark about scheduling for the DIS events on the ship. It certainly made making spa and Palo reservations an interesting shot in the dark. :rotfl:

(Did everyone see that Pete and Walter are eating at Palo for dinner again tonight?)

Yea...They must have really liked it the first time.

Good things come to those who wait. But Pete and Walter having dinner at Palo again, is a bit much to handle. Hello, WW frozen dinner!

:rotfl: Isn't WW considered a gourmet meal. I think I saw that somewhere on the package.

Yeah yeah yeah...we've behaved ourselves...:rolleyes1

But i'm ready for details...:woohoo:

Yea...I'm about ready to pop as well. We do need something even if its small detail. Throw us a bone!

I am going to try the tanning moisturing lotion as I don't like the tanning salons around here.
As for the spray tanning my DD tried that and was orange for days.
It didn't look right... :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Think Oompa Loompa......:clown:

Also had a friend with brown hair, used Sun-in while in Ft Laud during Spring Break '83......his hair turned orange.

Where's that pre and post cruise eating/drinking info? I want to be sure we're on as many lists as possible - and we can now do the Poly Beach - YAY!!!!

Aaaaahhhhh...all is right with the world.

AI is back on and Paula is make absolutely no sense!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter