• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

First Ever DISUnplugged Podcast Cruise Eight is Enough, more than enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an extra Disney Movie rewards code for Tinkerbell. If anyone needs it I can PM it to you. You can only use it if you haven't already used a previous Tinkerbell movie code.

I need it if you haven't already given it up.:banana:

I now have to go back and read the end of the last thread. I was posting during dinner (at Taco Bell) with my iPhone and it was too hard to keep reading while trying to post...:rotfl2:

At least I made it in the first 5 pages. Darn shame work get in the way of my Dising.

Kim

You and wife 1 will get along great! Put some rolling stones in and you'll have a new BFF
HEY!!! :mad: I'm right here...Did you think I wouldn't see that since it was in the last thread??? Trying to chase away my BFF? :sad1:

As far as pre cruise tanning, I think I will start the tanning moisturizing lotion in a couple of weeks. That should get me a good color by the time the cruise sails around.

Kim

As far as pre cruise tanning, I think I will start the tanning moisturizing lotion in a couple of weeks. That should get me a good color by the time the cruise sails around.

Kim

I am going to try the tanning moisturing lotion as I don't like the tanning salons around here.
As for the spray tanning my DD tried that and was orange for days.
It didn't look right... :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Kim

I am going to try the tanning moisturing lotion as I don't like the tanning salons around here.
As for the spray tanning my DD tried that and was orange for days.
It didn't look right... :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

My confession is that I love tanning. I don't really care about the tan, but I just love the warm feeling. I find tanning so relaxing. I like the lotions too, but I find I am not very good at applying everyday. I forget.

Thread 8!!! Closing threads after 5:00PM EST is not good. I'm usually coming home from work.

Congrats Kim and Don and those of you on page 1.

News Update:
Our new couch that was supposed to be here between 11-2 today
has finally arrived at 6:40 pm. :worship:
Just a little late!! :rolleyes:
Well I am going to enjoy this tonight!! :banana:
DH is home, I am surprised I am still here. :rotfl2:
Guess that's because he is enjoying our new couch. :love:
Earlier today I go to respond to my first post of the day,
and he says to me, do you have to respond to every post. :confused3
Well since I finished in 12th place on the last thread I hardly
think I respond to every post. :rotfl2:
If that was so I would have placed alot higher in the post count. :rotfl2:

My confession is that I love tanning. I don't really care about the tan, but I just love the warm feeling. I find tanning so relaxing. I like the lotions too, but I find I am not very good at applying everyday. I forget.

Used to love tanning for that reason as well.
Until I developed white spots that would not go away.
Dr. said it's a warning for skin cancer and to stop and the white spots would go away, which they did, thankfully.

As for pre-cruise tanning, I am a fair-skinned red head. There is no such thing as a tan. I live in sunscreen. In my younger, more foolish days, I did the tanning bed thing a little bit, but I'm not interested in doing that anymore. That all said, I think I may try spray tanning this time for the first time. I've never done that. Of course, I'd still have to coat myself in sunscreen, but at least I'd have some color.

It won't last, but for one bright and shiney moment I was #1.

DVCsince02 6
aspen37 4
scarlett873 1
3guysandagal 1
Becx N Gav 1
tickledtink33 1
maiziezoe 1
winotracy 1
dpuck1998 1

By my calculations that's 7 girls 2 boys......just saying

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter