First Ever DISUnplugged Podcast Cruise 5/10/2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's cuz I just keep refreshing this thread so i'm not tempted to post in the other ;)

I can't. I broke off my F5 key after I discovered it would've helped Thursday night had I not ignored it so.

It took alot of will power but I didn't want to be banished to steerage on the ship. Anything below the water line and I get nervous. ;)

Been watching Titanic again??:lmao:

Note to self: pack bolt-cutters and water wings for Podcast cruise.

Been watching Titanic again??:lmao:

Note to self: pack bolt-cutters and water wings for Podcast cruise.

It was on a last week or so - but I didn't watch it for the 100th time. (I did watch Bridget Jones' Diary for the 500th time tonight though.) But at least we will be in warm water for the cruise so I don't have to worry about big chunks of ice. There are always sharks and jellyfish to worry about though if I do fall overboard after the martini tastings. :laughing:

Did you see these???
1179_1_blackruby.jpg

I have pink caymans, black mary janes, black cleos, black sassaris, black malindis, & brown cyprus. I was a Crocs hater until last year...and now I can't get enough of them!!

Are getting them in time for MF?
I think so!

Anyone know what the weather will be like in December at WDW? I'm trying to pack as carry on only. Too impatient to worry about wasting time waiting in baggage claim! ;)

I love my crocs. I think I have nine pairs. They make my feet happy. :)

I think so!

Anyone know what the weather will be like in December at WDW? I'm trying to pack as carry on only. Too impatient to worry about wasting time waiting in baggage claim! ;)

Could be warm, could be hot, cold be chilly :confused3

Very difficult to say. Last year we were there the first week of December and I was in t-shirts and shorts the whole time. The sweatshirts, jeans and sweaters came home clean.

All right... Getting too tired and can't contribute to Croc Talk... :lmao:

G'night fellow over-posters!! See you on the new thread!! (Whenever that may be:laughing: )

I think so!

Hard to tell what the weather will be in December. Last year it was in the high 70's/low 80's. Usually in the morning and in the evenings I would need a light jacket or sweater but would just tie it around my waist during the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter