First Ever DISUnplugged Podcast Cruise 5/10/2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooooh...the Colts are playing the Pats tonight! Goooooooooooooooo Colts!!

In other words...I hope the Colts actually show up for this game. They've kinda been MIA for a few weeks this season...:rolleyes1

I am so bummed - why can't they be playing this afternoon - I have a 6am flight in the morning.

I don't know if the Lions are playing today or not. Doesn't really matter either way, we have the worst record in the NFL...:sad2: :sad2: :sad1:

The temptation to post on the yet to be new thread is getting to at least two of us.

Don,
How was the Halloween party?

Good Jen, thanks for asking..or are you just working on your post count ;)

I (by that I mean my wife) has cleaned up and we busted out the xmas decorations. I got some outside stuff up and we put up one of our three trees!!

I (by that I mean my wife) has cleaned up and we busted out the xmas decorations. I got some outside stuff up and we put up one of our three trees!!

OK Don, CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS?

Even for me, who loves Christmas more than any other season, this is way too early.

Kim (whose post count is woefully small compared to some)

You are as bad as the stores at the mall!! I just took down the Halloween stuff and put out the Thanksgiving decor. I won't be ready for the Christmas stuff until Thanksgiving weekend. We have 3 trees too (4, 7, and 12 feet tall).

We skip right over christmas. We celebrate christmas (actually we call it thanksmas) at my inlaws during thanksgiving. They head to Florida the next week, so we always decorate early. Since its cold here, I like to get everything out and up outdoors during the first warm weekend in November. It will take me a week or so to get everything up, so by the time I hit the switch it will be closer to thanksgiving. This year we head south on the 18th of Dec, so I want to enjoy my decorations more than two weeks.

We skip right over christmas. We celebrate christmas (actually we call it thanksmas) at my inlaws during thanksgiving. They head to Florida the next week, so we always decorate early. Since its cold here, I like to get everything out and up outdoors during the first warm weekend in November. It will take me a week or so to get everything up, so by the time I hit the switch it will be closer to thanksgiving. This year we head south on the 18th of Dec, so I want to enjoy my decorations more than two weeks.

Ugh, don't you just hate the family Holiday shuffle? So many places to be! It's nerve racking and its just me and my husband. I can't imagine how it would be with kids!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter