First Ever DISUnplugged Podcast Cruise 5/10/2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chick flick, Nights in Rodanthe. We love the Outer Banks and enjoy vacationing there. Plus I read the book this summer and I'm interested in how the movie compares.

Guess what else I got today.... flowers! Okay ladies, ready for this, the same type of flowers that were in my wedding bouquet (calla lillies and roses). He's laying it on thick... wonder why? ;)

Chick flick, Nights in Rodanthe. We love the Outer Banks and enjoy vacationing there. Plus I read the book this summer and I'm interested in how the movie compares.

Guess what else I got today.... flowers! Okay ladies, ready for this, the same type of flowers that were in my wedding bouquet (calla lillies and roses). He's laying it on thick... wonder why? ;)

Uh-oh...more souvenirs on the way....:lmao:

I've read the book too...loved it. I'll be expecting a movie review...:rotfl:

Chocolate covered strawberries and flowers ?!!! very romantic !!!!

Sounds like you have a keeper, Jen. :hug:

Hope you have a wonderful time tonight.

We dressed up at work today. My team was Alvin and the Chipmunks.
For some reason, they chose me to be Alvin....what's up with

that?! :confused3 :rotfl:

Oh...we so need a picture of that one...:rotfl:

Let me think for a minute..........
a...........NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Oh we so need a picture!!!!!
You're no fun..........

I am sure there is a picture to be bought somewhere near here!

Lori would be be correct...:lmao:

black·mail
Pronunciation: \ˈblak-ˌmā(ə)l\ Function: noun Etymology: black + 1mail Date: 1552 1: a tribute anciently exacted on the Scottish border by plundering chiefs in exchange for immunity from pillage
2 a: extortion or coercion by threats especially of public exposure or criminal prosecution b: the payment that is extorted
— blackmail transitive verb
— black·mail·er noun

;) The bidding is OPEN!!!! :rotfl2:

I work at home also, and I'm very particular with my hot coffee because of the type of PJs I wear.

While I mostly put in long hours, I'm totally incapable of getting through the day without some sort of a nap. How you people who go outside of the home to work can get through the day without napping is beyond me.

:)

Jim.

Since I'm the other half and have to go out to work and not nap this is just digging it in.

Haven't posted in a while but still looking forward to the cruise. Work has been incredible for lots of different reasons which is why it's Saturday and I'm at work but hopefully it will all work out in the end and in May I'll be celebrating my secretary's completion of chemo and radiation for breast cancer. (is there a smilie for fingers crossed?)

Since I'm the other half and have to go out to work and not nap this is just digging it in.

Haven't posted in a while but still looking forward to the cruise. Work has been incredible for lots of different reasons which is why it's Saturday and I'm at work but hopefully it will all work out in the end and in May I'll be celebrating my secretary's completion of chemo and radiation for breast cancer. (is there a smilie for fingers crossed?)

Not officially, but here's a hug :hug: and some pixie dustpixiedust:

and an "unofficial" fingers crossed smilie for you and your secretary!
fingers-crossed-emoticon.gif

Does Chris have a single brother?

Happy Anniversary Jen! :dance3:

Okay, this is page #250 on our thread which I thinks means it will be closed :scared: and we have to get a new one started. Where is Asktracy when we need her? :confused3 :laughing:

Okay, this is page #250 on our thread which I thinks means it will be closed :scared: and we have to get a new one started. Where is Asktracy when we need her? :confused3 :laughing:

Right here! Do you want me to just start a new one and ask a moderator to lock the old one? I can if you want.

Right here! Do you want me to just start a new one and ask a moderator to lock the old one? I can if you want.

I'd say whatever the mods think works best for the boards. Be aware, of course, that we of the Podcast Cruise are post-happy. :crazy: We'll probably get past 500 pages by May... :banana: :banana:

Ooo - lookee!! I made page #251!!!:banana: :yay: :cheer2: :rotfl2:

I'd say whatever the mods think works best for the boards. Be aware, of course, that we of the Podcast Cruise are post-happy. :crazy: We'll probably get past 500 pages by May... :banana: :banana:

Ooo - lookee!! I made page #251!!!:banana: :yay: :cheer2: :rotfl2:

Ok, here's what I'm going to do. I'm gonna start a new thread, but please keep posting here until it is closed. I'm doing this because I won't be able to copy the first post to the new thread if this one is locked.

Just keep posting
Just keep posting
Just keep posting, posting, posting

Soooooo.....

Who's going to be the first one to break down and post "over there"?!?

The naughty children that we are.......you know it can't be resisted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter