First Ever DISUnplugged Podcast Cruise, 11th and Final Thread

We don't take off for another five hours or so...just doing some last minute things around the house.

If anyone wants to meet me and the fam, I'm heading off to start laundry (1st floor next to the arcade) and then we're heading to the pool from there.
I've got my Minnie ears on and decided to wear a DIS shirt to make it easier for folks to recognize us. Please say HI if you see us!!
We should be down in the next 1/2 hour or so.... depends on the s-l-o-w DD11. ;)

We are on the bus on the way to the Poly. Can't wait to see you all!!!

Were at the pool right now. I wandered through the pool bar but was too shy to ask anyone if they were here for the cruise. I guess I could have asked if they were a 'friend of Tracy'.

"Friend of Tracy" - sounds like a secret society. Surely there's a secret handshake too? :wizard:

Val & I arrived at BCV about 11:30 on ME and we were amazed to actually be able to get into a room at that time. Spent a little time at Epcot and are now back in the room relaxing before heading over to the Poly later.

Looking forward to seeing you all in real :3dglasses

Just returned to the room (it's almost 3:00). Made reservations for Artist Point at 7:15. We'll be heading to the Poly (via boat/monorail) after that. It won't be long now. :)

Who ever has not left yet, safe travels. See you tomorrow!!!!

We are on the bus on the way to the Poly. Can't wait to see you all!!!

Hi Tracy! :wave:

"Friend of Tracy" - sounds like a secret society. Surely there's a secret handshake too? :wizard:

Val & I arrived at BCV about 11:30 on ME and we were amazed to actually be able to get into a room at that time. Spent a little time at Epcot and are now back in the room relaxing before heading over to the Poly later.

Looking forward to seeing you all in real :3dglasses

Hi Jeff. We are finally relaxing at the Dolphin after a stop at Earl of Sandwich direct from the airport and then check-in. We did take a short walk to B&C to say hi to the DIS'ers at that meet. Now its just booze run and res at Kona Cafe.

Hi Tracy! :wave:

Hi Jeff. We are finally relaxing at the Dolphin after a stop at Earl of Sandwich direct from the airport and then check-in. We did take a short walk to B&C to say hi to the DIS'ers at that meet. Now its just booze run and res at Kona Cafe.

Hey George - we're relaxing in our room as well - was a long hot day at the MK! See you at the Poly

Hey George - we're relaxing in our room as well - was a long hot day at the MK! See you at the Poly

Hi Andrea. Hope you are having a good time. I hear it was not as warm as yesterday.

Looking forward to meeting you and Vinny later. :yay:

We're relaxing in our room for a bit as well. The heat was getting to us.

Will hopefully make the Poly meet later.

Thoroughly enjoyed the Muddy buddy...got a bit muddy myself from hugging everyone!
The heat was WAAAY too much today to go to the parks, so DH and I decided to hang out at the Poly for a little while. Had some breakfast rolls at the Coffee Bar next to Kona, rented some SeaRaycers, got scolded by the harbormaster for being unruly, shopped, took pics, went back to Dolphin to eat at The Fountain (best burgers on property, hands down!!), met chickie (Jackie) and her family on our way in...Hi, Jackie! Swam in pool, got our sunburn a little deeper, came in, showered, and now getting ready for the Poly!

Our plans were a bit different than most pre-cruise. We are in cocoa beach and we watched the Magic leave port as we ate dinner. See everyone tomorrow.

We will be leaving for the airport in just under 8 hours and I am still totally convinced I am going to forget something important!:scared::sick::sad2:
See you all soon!!! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

We will be leaving for the airport in just under 8 hours and I am still totally convinced I am going to forget something important!:scared::sick::sad2:
See you all soon!!! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Leaving in 6 and feel the same way. Hopefully if we forgot anything we can buy it on the ship or live without. See you tomorrow.:cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter