First Ever DISUnplugged Podcast Cruise, 11th and Final Thread

:wave2:

We've made it home...just woke up from a much needed nap! We're catching up on a few shows that we missed while we were gone before I dive in for homework and midterm studying...

Flight was really smooth coming home for once.

My parents are trying to convince us to cruise with them next year in May. If I get to cruise at all...it will be December! Besides, I don't think I could vacation with the WHOLE family. Too much stress...

I had so much fun on this trip! I was so happy to get to meet you guys face to face. We've been talking for sooooooooooo long...it was just awesome to be in the same room with you!

And Jen, Jen, Jen...why oh why do we have to live soooooooooooo far apart?!

I've been tagged!!!!!

OM*G!!!! :lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:

Tag Fairy is WISE!!! :worship::worship::worship:

:wave2:

We've made it home...just woke up from a much needed nap! We're catching up on a few shows that we missed while we were gone before I dive in for homework and midterm studying...

Glad you're home safe! :goodvibes We missed talking to you and Matt!!! :sad2:

Susan and I felt we had overscheduled ourselves; there was NO "free time" for us on Podcast Cruise 1.0 - we'll be less "scheduled" next time...

See you at the Indy meet!!! :banana:

I miss you too Brandie. I miss everyone. It was such a blast. Thanks again to Pete and Dreams for an amazing trip. I hope we can book for 12/12/10 next month when we take the kids.

I don't know what else to say other then it was an absolute blast. I knew it was going to be fun, but not this much fun. I am typically a shy person when it comes to groups. I have never felt so welcomed and comfortable with a group of people, then this crew. I'm heading home with a whole lot more friends then i arrived here with. For me, that is special.

I completely agree with everything that my new BFF, Kathy, said above. (Imagine that!)

Ditto!

I'm usually a pretty quiet person. I've surprised myself a lot by attending these gatherings! But with this group, it's pretty easy to just relax and go with the flow with everyone...

Well...We finally caught up on things, you know mail, unpacking, unwinding, sleeping, yardwork, etc.

It was sooooooo nice meeting and seeing many of you again. I'm trying to think of the highlights of this trip and there were so many.

Many of the events that stuck out most for us this trip were:
* The Muddy Buddy race and cheering section
* Kevin presenting us with the dog tag medals. I've been wearing it everyday since
* Our day at Castaway Cay
* Bumping into everyone so often on the cruise
* Watching a live taping of the podcast
* Anna getting her story told on the podcast
* Staying at Kidani Village for the first time
* Drink Around the World!

It's been fun making new friendships and even watching others become friends. This was my first cruise and I must admit I really enjoyed it. I also now understand why a Disney cruise costs more. I feel like every penny we spent was so worth it. I can't wait for the 2010 podcast cruise. Why does it have to be 18 months away. :)

It was pretty interesting going back and reading some of this thread. This, and the other PCC 1.0 threads were a lot of fun to be a part of. It seemed like by the time the cruise got here we all knew each other already! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!