Finding Nebo, Yes THAT Nebo, not the fish!

Hi guys. And gals.
I know I have been terrible keeping up here. I just don't have the ambition to write about daily, boring life.
I have to have an Adventure!

I'm thinking about starting another trip report, but it wouldn't be a "blow by blow" report. More of a Highlights and lowlights. And yes, the pendulum couldn't have swung farther each way. I'm also not sure how many gags I can come up with. I've used all my best stuff in the other reports. heh
but maybe with a couple of vikes and a manhattan when I write, well, you just never know!

We won't be spending much time talking about what seat we sat on in Space Mountain, and I'm not going to waste much time showing pictures of Goofy huggiing a little kid.

Yes, you will meet the dark side of me.

So,
I have to ask.

Are you with me?

ARE YOU WITH ME?

As always, I can't do this by myself, it's all of you that help make the story.
But dark side or not, there should still be plenty of laughs in it.

So, if you're game, be prepared for Smidgy and the Grump!
Also known as "Badtime Stories!"

hugs, neb:woohoo:

Nebo.......you really should warn us before you post............you almost gave me a heart attack.;)

I can't wait for your trip report!:banana:

I'm always around for nebo stories... as weird as they can be... :thumbsup2 but who am I to talk - I'm stimulating Disney's economy on all fronts this spring!

cold... yuk!

can't wait to see sunny florida again!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
silly me! but I can't say more. don't want to ruin "the suspense" (right DJ?)
(winker's hubby and I are delegated to "do NOT ruin the suspense modes" during ongoing trip reports!! :rotfl: )

lady mar knows how cold it was in "sunny" florida! (sorry, we should have met up with you. the trip snuck up on me, just didn't seem real until the last minute, and even then it didn't.) oops, doing it again. I'll quit talking now....sigh!
NEBO: Diane, that's not possible! :laughing: see you all over there!:dance3:

ok, can't resist, RECORD colds in Florida! :scared1: (it's not like I'm telling you all something you didn't know already, right?:rolleyes1 )

As if you had to ask!!!

Now I have an excuse to pour a glass or two!

I'm so glad you finally came to your senses.

I've missed being able to raze you.

At least I won't get in trouble for it over here.:goodvibes

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
silly me! but I can't say more. don't want to ruin "the suspense" (right DJ?)
(winker's hubby and I are delegated to "do NOT ruin the suspense modes" during ongoing trip reports!! :rotfl: )
:

:lmao:
All posts by spouses of tr writers must be submitted for approval at least 24 hours before posting.;)

ok, can't resist, RECORD colds in Florida! :scared1: (it's not like I'm telling you all something you didn't know already, right?:rolleyes1 )

But look at the bright side (if there is one :lmao: ) we were probably freezing our butts off at home...can't wait to hear all about it.

:cool1: :banana: :yay: :dance3: popcorn::
I really did look for you all!
Cold yes it was...we were in MK for superbowl mvp parade day, that
was a rainy day. We hit up all the parks. Warmed up a bit towards end of the week. But of course gorgeous on the day we left :rolleyes:
I miss it so much!
Great to hear from you. So looking forward to your stories Nebo!
I am wearing the biggest smile right now :flower3:

So,
I have to ask.

Are you with me?

ARE YOU WITH ME?

As always, I can't do this by myself, it's all of you that help make the story.
But dark side or not, there should still be plenty of laughs in it.

So, if you're game, be prepared for Smidgy and the Grump!
Also known as "Badtime Stories!"

hugs, neb:woohoo:
[/QUOTE]

I'm wit ya, when I say "I'm wit ya, I mean I am WIT ya" but how about a link for us computer illiterate folks :thumbsup2

He's writing it here right?

So we can drag out every single, wonderful Nebo and Smidgy moment we can, right?

So no threats of closing or moving threads, right?

Right?

What's this I am hearing?!?!? Another NEBO & SMIDGY Trip Report?????? Count me in!!!!!! :hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter