• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Finding Nebo, Yes THAT Nebo, not the fish!

Oh, cool! Look at us with our own chat thread! Just one big happy family!:grouphug: :rotfl:

Cool, I am sure Sunny D's will work
And corn dogs!

Oh, and let's set up a bar with a Karaoke machine!

We could set up a little pool in the corner and a lounge chair and a sun lamp and a poster of POR too.

We could set up a little pool in the corner and a lounge chair and a sun lamp and a poster of POR too.

I always liked the way you think!

maybe we could do a different Nebo resort on each of the four walls, he can turn his chair depending on what hotel he wants to be at that day ::yes::

except maybe AS :rolleyes1

I always liked the way you think!

maybe we could do a different Nebo resort on each of the four walls, he can turn his chair depending on what hotel he wants to be at that day ::yes::

except maybe AS :rolleyes1

Excellent idea! And Mony, how could I of all people forget a smoking section!!!!!!!!!!!????????

An absolute necessity, with a rocking chair!

Nebo and Smidgy, this will be a fabulous clubhouse, if you ever show up!

Speaking of Creepy Dolls...I saw Sweeney Todd tonight!

Johnny was good, the movie was good, he *was* really creepy tho

Goodnight Nebo-ites!

Nebo has his own fan thread? I'm definitely in!

And I love what you've done with the place!

Pass the Sunny D.

Speaking of Creepy Dolls...I saw Sweeney Todd tonight!

Johnny was good, the movie was good, he *was* really creepy tho

Goodnight Nebo-ites!

I love that movie.

How funny would it be if we all sit around and talk about nebo and he never shows?

I was not impressed with zebra domes. Hmm.
I'm going to boma in two weeks so I'll revisit them.
maybe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter