Financing a Resale through a private sale

Brittleebee

Earning My Ears
I have the opportunity to purchase a resale contract from an acquaintance at roughly 85 pp at Saratoga.

I know nothing at all about financing a resale privately, so what does the process look like and what red flags would I need to look out for?

Thank you!

There are a few companys
One of the boards sponsors is one, there are others.....

If you get you post count up I would be happy to DM you with details

There are a few companys

That having been said 88 pp is pretty low, I would do some research on the ROFR page and see if that will fly..

I don't know were Disney it at on ROFR right now and it might, but you should know before you go....

Any chance it is from a family member, long lost aunt or uncle maybe?

There are a few companys

That having been said 88 pp is pretty low, I would do some research on the ROFR page and see if that will fly..

I don't know were Disney it at on ROFR right now and it might, but you should know before you go....

Unfortunately not a family member, not really a close friend either, but someone I’ve done business with in the past.

The ROFR monster seems quiet, but there’s always a big chance it doesn’t pass. Thanks for all the info!

There are a few companys

Just had one pass at 87 a point a few days ago. Should be fine to pass ROFR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter