figmentfan814AAR~LivingSeas~French Is. *I'm back and married! Will start TR soon!*

Welcome back Vanessa. Congratulations! Can't wait to read about your wedding experience!! Welcome to maried life! :goodvibes

Thanks! The funny thing is that since Kris is still working in Ohio until April 18 it doesn't seem that much different yet :) Thankfully, he'll be up most weekends and we'll be working on our condo so we can move in when he officially moves home. I am so relieved to have the wedding over though and am happy that we are finally married :cool1:

You look amazing. I cant wait to see what your reception pictures look like I love that you used the snow globes. Every time I'm in the Disney store I think of you!

I was surprised, my guests really noticed the snowglobes and took time to check them all out; it was cool to hear them talking about them even after the wedding. The only disappointment was that I forgot to have someone turn them on (most of them light up and have blowers for the snow). :cheer2:

Welcome back! Congrast on the wedding! I too am a huge figment fan and I LOVED your figment at your desert party

You'll have to stay tuned because the light-up centerpieces with him were a big hit! The funny thing was that we had a lot of people ask, "who is this purple dragon?"

I noticed you're from Stow, Kris has been living in Cuyahoga Falls the last 2 years, he's officially moving back to MI next month though.

Welcome home! Love your Sneak Peak!!!
I’m really glad we went with Stan, his work was fantastic. Since I work in TV I could tell that he knew what he was doing. He was really laid back, but the angles he was running the camera and the shots he was taking I know are going to be awesome!:happytv:

Welcome back Vanessa! You look beautiful! Cant wait for more!:)
looking forward to reading more.... congrats!
Thank you!
Welcome back! You looked beautiful on your big day! :bride: Your cake was awesome and I love the Figment at your DP. Good luck with the long work days ahead. Hope to read your TR soon! :yay:
I almost fell asleep yesterday during a taping- thankfully I went to bed a little earlier last night.

Yay! You are back! You look wonderful, I love the sweet little lady in the tiara!

Can't wait to hear all about it! Mrs. Disney Wife!
It’s so funny to hear that word, the first day someone asked me where my husband was and I said, “who?”:confused:

welcome back! sorry you have to work for the next few days! can't wait to read your report!!!!!
Thankfully, we had some downtime today and I have snuck a few posts.;)
Welcome back Vanessa! Congratuations to you and Kris! I hope you get to start your TR this weekend.:cool1:

Your pictures are cute and the sneak peak is fantastic!
Okay, so I’m starting a little early. I should have a link posted here shortly.:surfweb:
Welcome back!!!! :)
Love the Figment ... can't wait to read your TR!!
The big Figment was a total surprise, I didn’t know floral was going to bring him, it was a complete hit!:figment:

OMG yay your back!!!!!!! You were absolutely stunning!!!!! I LOVE the cake and the table!!!!

Did you make the castle???

vanessa that is cool i can't wait to see more pics of figment! also its a small world that kris lives in cuyahoga falls

I've been reading your PJ for 2 days and cannot wait to hear more!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana: :yay: :cheer2: :woohoo:

OMG yay your back!!!!!!! You were absolutely stunning!!!!! I LOVE the cake and the table!!!!

Did you make the castle???

The castle is actually a folk art piece by Jim Shore. We bought it at the shop on Main Street when we were down for our planning session and it was even signed.

I remember you mentioning that you had a specialty drink served at the reception. I believe it was 3 juices mixed. Can you enlighten me by telling me how much they were, and if they were priced per person or per drink? If so, thank you. I love juice and I'm always mixing juices to try new flavors.

I remember you mentioning that you had a specialty drink served at the reception. I believe it was 3 juices mixed. Can you enlighten me by telling me how much they were, and if they were priced per person or per drink? If so, thank you. I love juice and I'm always mixing juices to try new flavors.

The juices were orange, passion fruit, and mango juices. They didn't end up charging us anything extra since we were already having a juice bar, which was a nice surprise :thumbsup2

Just wanted to let everyone know that I will eventually be adding more to my planning journal as things get going for our at-home reception that will be on June 1.:)

I know you already started your TR but I'm just catching up on your pj. I absolutely love that all the women in the wedding party had different color dresses. It looked so cool and complimented everybody so nicely. Your cake table was just stunning. I haven't seen an arrangement like that before. I've told you this before but there was just something about your wedding that was so magical. It was like nothing I've ever seen before. Of course I just loved how you had figment at your DP. How amazing is that!!!! :goodvibes

I just wanted to say how wonderful it was to read your planning journal... you have the greatest ideas and you seem so down-to-earth... I really enjoyed every entry. It seemed like you had everything covered and it was all beautiful. It's so funny because me and DF kept marveling over how everytime we read a new entry from you you had added another aspect or idea and it never seemed like too much... just perfect! Congratulations and I am looking forward to your wedding report!

Holy rusted metal batman! It took me longer to read your planning journal to the end than it did for me to catch up on your trip report! :worship: You are awesome girl! I loved every little detail and all the thought you put into everything. I hope that everyone at the wedding appreciated it. Sometimes I wished I had all the girls from disboards at my wedding because I KNOW they appreciate the little "mickey" things we do. Congrats again and I look forward to reading more:surfweb:
Anna Marie

I know you already started your TR but I'm just catching up on your pj. I absolutely love that all the women in the wedding party had different color dresses. It looked so cool and complimented everybody so nicely. Your cake table was just stunning. I haven't seen an arrangement like that before. I've told you this before but there was just something about your wedding that was so magical. It was like nothing I've ever seen before. Of course I just loved how you had figment at your DP. How amazing is that!!!! :goodvibes

Thank you so much! It did truly feel like a magical day. I think despite everything we went through last year with my accident and Kris’ dad it was amazing to see how wonderful the wedding turned out.

The one downside about Figment is that he is one of the characters that is not allowed to be at any outside events. He can only appear at his attraction for some licensing reason. I wanted to have him make a real appearance at our dessert party!

I just wanted to say how wonderful it was to read your planning journal... you have the greatest ideas and you seem so down-to-earth... I really enjoyed every entry. It seemed like you had everything covered and it was all beautiful. It's so funny because me and DF kept marveling over how everytime we read a new entry from you you had added another aspect or idea and it never seemed like too much... just perfect! Congratulations and I am looking forward to your wedding report!

Thank you so much, I’m glad I seemed under control with everything. There were a few hang-ups that you can read about in my trip report, but overall everything came together beautifully!

Holy rusted metal batman! It took me longer to read your planning journal to the end than it did for me to catch up on your trip report! :worship: You are awesome girl! I loved every little detail and all the thought you put into everything. I hope that everyone at the wedding appreciated it. Sometimes I wished I had all the girls from disboards at my wedding because I KNOW they appreciate the little "mickey" things we do. Congrats again and I look forward to reading more:surfweb:
Anna Marie

I was really worried about this too and surprisingly most of our guests did notice the little details. We had so many people thanking us for inviting them and for everything that we did to make each person feel welcome. That was the best part to have all of our guests still talking about everything a month later and saying how it was the best wedding they have ever attended.

Would it be weird if I put some things in my PJ about our at-home reception that is coming up on June 1?

Please keep us all informed. I have so enjoyed reading all your planning and wedding events. Keep them coming.

Linda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter