figmentfan814AAR~LivingSeas~French Is. *I'm back and married! Will start TR soon!*

Saw your sneak peek! You looked amazing! I can't wait to hear your TR!!!

Thank you everyone for all your wonderful messages! The wedding was fantastic; I couldn't have wished for more. We had the best day (weather wise) out of our entire trip- sunny and 75 degrees; I didn't even need my jacket at the dessert party! I just got in late last night and have to work long days for the next few days, but I will try to start a little on the TR by the weekend. I met up with several other dis brides when I was down there, so I have a ton of stories. I don't have any real pictures of the ceremony yet because I haven't gotten pictures from other people yet. Here are a few quick shots of the wedding day. Sorry about the size of the pictures, I'm having problems with Photobucket.

100_0582.jpg

I have hardly any pictures of Kris and I together yet:
100_0605.jpg

100_0609.jpg

The cake was beautiful :goodvibes
100_0596.jpg

Figment at the dessert party
100_0651-1.jpg

Welcome back! You looked beautiful on your big day! :bride: Your cake was awesome and I love the Figment at your DP. Good luck with the long work days ahead. Hope to read your TR soon! :yay:

Yay! You are back! You look wonderful, I love the sweet little lady in the tiara!

Can't wait to hear all about it! Mrs. Disney Wife!

Welcome back Vanessa! Congratuations to you and Kris! I hope you get to start your TR this weekend.:cool1:

Your pictures are cute and the sneak peak is fantastic!

Welcome back!!!! :)
Love the Figment ... can't wait to read your TR!!

You looked so beautiful! I LOVE your hairstyle! can't wait for your TR!popcorn::

Welcome back Vanessa. Congratulations! Can't wait to read about your wedding experience!! Welcome to maried life! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter