Festival of Fantasy Parade Times

BeckyEsq

Mouseketeer.
Does anyone know why there are no times scheduled for the Festival of Fantasy parade after August 5?

Do parade times often vary? I will try to plan ADRs around the noon parade.
They can. It depends on when you're going, how busy they expect it to be, and whether or not there's a party that evening or a major holiday happening that week or so. Last year sometime in early October (I think- give or take a week), the schedule was cut to only one parade per day, at 3 p.m. Then for Christmas time (maybe just a week?) it didn't occur at all and there was a Christmas parade in its place. It returned in January with a 2 parade per day schedule.

It is not uncommon for one showtime to be cut at various times during the year, especially on days where there is a party that evening. It has historically also been common to have one parade at 2 p.m. from about mid-August to January 1.

On days when there are 2 parades - which direction does it go at each time? We’ve got a man early lunch reservation at Skipper’s - trying to figure out if/where we can catch the parade after it

On days when there are 2 parades - which direction does it go at each time? We’ve got a man early lunch reservation at Skipper’s - trying to figure out if/where we can catch the parade after it
It goes the same way each time. The performers depart from the attraction formerly known as Splash Mountain, past Country Bear Jamboree, over the bridge by Sleepy Hollow, around the hub in front of the castle, and then down Main Street toward the train station. The map attached isn’t my best work and please excuse the “finger painting” but it shows the route and the “arrows” are the direction in which the parade moves.

Attachments

• IMG_7745.jpeg
    IMG_7745.jpeg
    90.9 KB · Views: 4

It goes the same way each time. The performers depart from the attraction formerly known as Splash Mountain, past Country Bear Jamboree, over the bridge by Sleepy Hollow, around the hub in front of the castle, and then down Main Street toward the train station. The map attached isn’t my best work and please excuse the “finger painting” but it shows the route and the “arrows” are the direction in which the parade moves.
Thank you! At Disneyland the parades that go twice typically go different directions each time, so I had that in my head. I appreciate your graphics!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter