Festival of Arts - Epcot 2018

What merchandise do they have besides t-shirts? Any hoodies? Magic Bands? Other things? (Not that I'm expecting much left on the final weekend, but you never know.)

Does anyone know what time the free animation classes are? We tried to book the animation workshop tomorrow but it's evidently sold out so I'd love to attend at least one of the free ones. I miss those being at HS on a regular basis :( They don't seem to be listed in the workshop/seminar classes online.

We are going tomorrow to check it out for the first time I'm excited!

What merchandise do they have besides t-shirts? Any hoodies? Magic Bands? Other things? (Not that I'm expecting much left on the final weekend, but you never know.)

We saw two types of t-shirts (blue and grey). Big water tumblers, note cards, pens. Not a ton of stuff to be honest, but not sure what more they need to add.

No magic bands. They had a “hoodie” but it was more like a long sleeve T-shirt with a hood. You can look on the shop Disney app and all the merchandise is listed there.

Does anyone know what time the free animation classes are? We tried to book the animation workshop tomorrow but it's evidently sold out so I'd love to attend at least one of the free ones. I miss those being at HS on a regular basis :( They don't seem to be listed in the workshop/seminar classes online.

We are going tomorrow to check it out for the first time I'm excited!
Times guide said 2-8pm intermittently. I went yesterday and first one didn’t start til 2:20.

So are the serving sizes larger than the F&W serving sizes? I'm trying to figure out why the food is more expensive

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter