Festival of Arts - Epcot 2018

plumedeb

Mouseketeer
Has anyone seen any updated info on the 2018 Festival of Arts at Epcot. Have dates been released for 2018?

I have been watching for the same thing. I have not seen an announcement yet.

We keep watching for this too! We arrived on its last day last year, so only saw a tiny bit of it. We are SO hoping they extend it a little this year so we can enjoy it!

No start dates for either the Festival of the Arts nor the Flower and Garden Festival. I should imagine they'll be similar dates to last year, as extending Arts by much will impact Flower and Garden.

So excited for this, loved it last year but only got to enjoy half a day. Booked a BCV/BWV stay for Jan/Feb hoping this would be back! :D

We love Food and Wine and Flower and Garden so I am PSYCHED we get to try another Epcot festival! My oldest loves that we get to go check it out on her birthday. Looking forward to more details being announced.

I would totally LOVE to do this some day!! Dreaming of an empty nest and no school schedule lol (kids are teens now) Hopefully this festival sticks around.

Wow - just learned about this and we will be at WDW during this festival. Can't wait to get more details about the Broadway stars concerts, etc.

How hard was it to get concert seating last year without a dining package? I won't know if I will want to see the performers or musicals they are doing until that list is out but am trying to make plans for the last couple of days of the Festival (my first couple of days there).

Or alternately how early was the concert list released last year?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter