feeling defeated

Hello Friends,

I have kind of been off the rails. Really struggling with the loss of my daughter. My husband is worse than me and 2 weeks ago hit rock bottom. He is now on new medication and it seems to be helping. My kids are coping. My son will be home for Christmas in about 6 weeks, so the countdown is on. We are still in therapy and in mid November we are starting to see a new therapist. Thanks for the love 💗
Sending hugs your way.

Hello Friends,

I have kind of been off the rails. Really struggling with the loss of my daughter. My husband is worse than me and 2 weeks ago hit rock bottom. He is now on new medication and it seems to be helping. My kids are coping. My son will be home for Christmas in about 6 weeks, so the countdown is on. We are still in therapy and in mid November we are starting to see a new therapist. Thanks for the love 💗
Much love weswife. I am so encourage to hear that you are doing therapy. It is something I wished I was able to do after the loss of my dad in 1983.

I am also encourage hear that you are looking forward to having your son home soon. That is a real positive sign in spite of everything.

Lots of good ppl here on the boards have your back!

Hi @weswife. Good to hear from you. Sorry to hear about your gall bladder surgery but good that is in your rear view mirror now.

Great to know you and Wes are seeing therapist, so very helpful. And nice to hear your son will be home for Christmas.

Blessings.

Hello friends,

I decided to pop on today and catch up! We struggled through the holidays but made it together <3 We are very emotional. Grief is sneaky ...
if anyone is interested I did create a TikTok where I post a lot about beautiful Shavonne <3 @Wes-wife88... If this is a violation posting about TikTok.. I apologize and can delete.
I miss my daughter so much... I want to share so much more about her <3
Wishing each of you a Happy New Year!

Hello friends,

I decided to pop on today and catch up! We struggled through the holidays but made it together <3 We are very emotional. Grief is sneaky ...
if anyone is interested I did create a TikTok where I post a lot about beautiful Shavonne <3 @Wes-wife88... If this is a violation posting about TikTok.. I apologize and can delete.
I miss my daughter so much... I want to share so much more about her <3
Wishing each of you a Happy New Year!
Thank you, @weswife, fir sharing, along with your good wishes. Your avatar picture is great! Blessings to you and your family, all of you. Best wishes for a good New year. :hug:'s

Just love Weswife, thank you indeed for sharing more beautiful pictures and memories. Love and hugs, gratitude to all of you in this loving thread. Happy 2024 :grouphug:

That middle picture is so sweet weswife. Thank you for sharing them with us.

I am hoping to hear that your recovery from surgery went okay over time & all is looked after in that area.

Think of you all regularly. Love sent.

Hello friends,

Thank you for all the kindness <3 We miss Shavonne so much and will be forever heartbroken. I am thankful that I have sooooo many wonderful memories and pics. Our world is different now. I am still off work but I am considering returning, I enjoy what I do but may need a shift in my actual role. I am not sure if I shared my profession... I support disabled adults in living on their own in an apartment in the community. My role might be a little to close and my heart too raw .. so considering a switch. The folks I support are amazing people and I adore them! My DH has days he struggles but medication is helping. I THANK each of you for the kindness.. makes my day to read your lovely words. take care... much love to all

Hello @weswife. Sending you More Love ❤️

I can totally understand wanting/thinking of changing jobs. I actually tried it for a month, and it wasn’t for me, but may be for you. Whatever you think you need, you do.

Lots of love sent to you ❤️❤️

Hello Friends,

My little life update! I am returning to work Mon. Feb 12/24! I will be employed by the same company but have taken a new role. I will now be a job coach! I will support folks with disabilities in the work place, I will still see some of the folks I supported in the community so its a win win! I am very nervous to return and the fear of what the public may ask ... I have been doing up with some 1 liners. I worry about my husband as he will be home alone now.. this will be difficult for him. My kids will check in on him during the day so that will help. I will have routine hours and way less travelling! I will work out of a cafe supporting many residents in the workforce. We are still pressing the hospital for answers, so that weighs heavy. Someday I will be able to share our experience at our local hospital. I hope all is well in your worlds! Take care and chat soon!
PS... I forgot to mention the BIG massive snowfall that hit my area last week! It was beyond imaginable .. we are plowed out and safe!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter