feeling defeated

@weswife I am so sorry to hear about the passing of your beautiful daughter. Reading about her and seeing her smile brought so much joy-she was a bright light!

Hugs and prayers to you and your family ❤️ I am just to sorry.

Good day Friends,

Thank you for the kindness. We are trying our best to cope. My DH and I attend grief counselling. I am not sure if it helps, but it forces us to go out. The quietness in our house takes our breath away. I took a leave from work for a few weeks. Again.. I know we will never get over losing her, we need to learn how to live with it. I have never sewed but decided this week to learn. I have been watching youtube. As a surprise I am going to try and make 2 quilts out of her clothing for my kids. I started cutting up her pjs into patches. I plan to buy a sewing machine in a few weeks. I have not told them, I work on it when my older DD is not visiting. My DS is away at university.
I have been so very fortunate to have found such a supportive group! THANK you <3

What a truly beautiful way to gift on your precious daughter, dear Weswife! I believe from Heaven this means a lot to her! I don't even sew a button so am no help there! I admire your and your husband's courage so very much. Please always remember WE care:grouphug:❤️

Hello Friends,
Another rough week. I took sick Tuesday and ended up having emergency surgery late Wednesday night to remove my gallbladder. It was swollen and inflamed with 1 big gallstone! Oh was I sick! It was very eerie returning to the ER exactly 1 month from my daughter being there. The same nursing team was working, it made everything so much worse. I am home now and on the mend. I hope all of you are doing well.. big hugs

Hello Friends,
Another rough week. I took sick Tuesday and ended up having emergency surgery late Wednesday night to remove my gallbladder. It was swollen and inflamed with 1 big gallstone! Oh was I sick! It was very eerie returning to the ER exactly 1 month from my daughter being there. The same nursing team was working, it made everything so much worse. I am home now and on the mend. I hope all of you are doing well.. big hugs
I am at a loss for words. I can't relate to what you have experienced in such a short amount of time. Prayers

Hello Friends,

I have kind of been off the rails. Really struggling with the loss of my daughter. My husband is worse than me and 2 weeks ago hit rock bottom. He is now on new medication and it seems to be helping. My kids are coping. My son will be home for Christmas in about 6 weeks, so the countdown is on. We are still in therapy and in mid November we are starting to see a new therapist. Thanks for the love 💗

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter